An Apology...

Syban

"THAT" was towards the DEVS .. not U .. why U allways think everything is about U  :D

If it was NOT directed at me.. then I apologise.. see.. I can do it :p

and the reason I thought so.. well.. cause you always seem to take every opportunity to pick on me! :p

course.. I am guilty of the same.. :p

p.s. My name is spelled right :p its the english translation of the Japanese word Enlightenment  ???

well.. I'll take your word on that.. I just meant because you go by Sei.. and not Sie... then.. it's not your name :p

Again.. *takes a deep breath* I apologise. :p

Gah.. I need to go kill some durni now or something.. all this.. "niceness"

*shudder*

OK OK .. I guess you were right .. it was wrong in my sig, BUT it is now fixed and I thank you for letting me know and I retract my previous statement  ;)

:0:dntknw:

ps.. you know we're going to hear it from Sy for hijacking yet another thread :p

sorry Sy :D

You know .. I really dont think he cares .. the way I see it we are jsut about the only ones that use this site .. "we" being , Me, You, Syban, Sav, Bal (of course ;) ), Narbis, and Re'nee, other than that I never see anyone else post up here. :D

WE NEED more people on the forums to post so we dont hijack these threads cause were bored ... least tahts what I do cause I am at work answering phones :dntknw:

WE NEED more people on the forums to post so we dont hijack these threads cause were bored ... least thats what I do cause I am at work answering phones  ;)

*nods* I totally agree :D

I plan to send a guild mail tomorrow addressing a couple things, I'll be sure to mention visiting the boards as well. Especially helpful for our grinding jedi to have the information you have posted at their finger tips. We've also got a thread where our crafters/resource gatherers can post what they need or see who needs what as well as what is in shift atm.. but hardly any activity :p

As far as hijacking threads goes.. maybe we should start one titled "Banter.. Hijack away" :dntknw:

The ITC forums have been the most under-used parts of the website in the past year.

All the other operating game engines are very active in the forums still (uo has died off some as that guild has slowly fallen victim to atrition)

Need to give a big boot to itc members to start using the forums.

I will send out an email as well .. need more people to check the Sacred Circle forums as well so they can be better informed now that I have put up postings that will help them greatly .. will send out a Guild mail tonight  :D

pfft copy cat! :D

I may wait until friday night now. something I was going to mention I was hoping to have more information on last night, but that didn't happen.

OMG! you're worse than Syban.. did you really have to resend it 3 X's!! :D

Archived