Aug 8 - 13, Epic Week

Rumblebore

Since this is Epics week, here are the things I would like to try for, and I will restrict it to Rumble and Brannd only:

Brannd: This is easier, since this is for her epic 1.0. I am going off of memory, so here goes. She needs the Plasmatic Priest in Temple of Sol Ro (I think – may already have this), King in Chardok, Ixiblat in Burning woods, and later Killing Ragefire after turning in to Rage in Naggy’s. I will check brand and confirm these later.

Rumblebore: While there are a few things that will need to be done in the raid format, they are OoW events and would require much more of a dedication from the guild. So, the simpler things are these:

Umbral Plains – Killing Disturbed Elysian remains until a shard drops. While I tries this solo on Sunday, the roaming adds made for a quick death. I could hunt these solo and kill solo, but I do not know the pathing well enough to hunt safely. 2 people helping who also know the zone will make things much easier.

Ruined City of Dranik – There is a ground spawn I need to get, but it is situated in an area with lots of mobs, and some of them can see through invis, if they are up. They also tend to be close to level 70, so you can guess how easy it is to get this one. Invis works up to a point, getting out can be fun =). So a caster who can invis me will be helpful. (Prep for Drema Young)

Freeing Drema

[ ] Give the powder to Drema Young, in Mons Letalis (approx. loc 837.45, -1282.73) and be prepared, as she attacks you. She is a paladin, uses LH and heals, summons, high MR, unstunnable, hits for 700 , has about 20-25khp. Bring a friend or two. Once killed Drema respawns immediately in her non KoS form. Loot: Drema's Soulstone, 2 slot container.

Collecting Drops – OoW Zones

[ ] Potameid Seaweed Strands: Drops in Natimbi off An Entrapped Potameid. Pain in the ass to get if you don't have a tracker. Potameids are in the far SW corner of the zone, out in the water.

[ ] Mastruq Havocblade Blood: Drops in Qinimi off Mastruq Havocblades. A healer/slower/dps smooths the killing over in the Temple where the BiC trial is.

[ ] Noc Fleshfeaster Tail: Drops in Riwwi off Noc Fleshfeasters. A healer/slower/dps smooths the killing over near the Coliseum area.

[ ] Ra'tuk Screambringer's Jaw: Drops in Barindu off Ra'tuk Screambringers. A healer/slower/dps smooths the killing over at either Qinimi or Riwwi zonelines.

There are raid events in PoN, Ruins of Dranik, Ferubi, Vxed (special Instance), and final battle WoS, but it is unlikely we can do any of these at this time. Just having the completed sub-portions would be enough.

I tried to list these in the order of easiest to hardest, where help is needed or wanted.

I'll help you out when I can of course. I got that part to drop twice in UP when i was hunting those for my Druid (trying to get the tunic to drop), and I know the pathing and camp spot well enough to duo that part with you. I've got my druid camped there, so I can switch to her if a tunic drops! We can try your RCoD thing on a night when we have a good mix of healers and tank types on just in case we gotta fight thru them instead of just invis/paci.

Archived