Hello Everyone.

Blaith

+++World Of Warcraft Server+++

i was wondering what server you guys play on i wanna know :);)

because i like the style of the rules and everything

the rp words are printed out and everything :p + ill make a char on your server :)

Edited by Blaith

I dont play WoW but hopefully this helps you....

Probably would be best if you post in the WoW forums too!

Who we are.

Clan Skullcrusher is a horde guild based on the Argent Dawn server. Clan Skullcrusher is part of The Honor Empire gaming community. Clan Skullcrusher is a role players guild. The guild actively role plays, explores dungeons, and pvps. The guild is selective of its members and holds members to high standard of conduct. We only allow mature players to become full members. Members routinely help eachother gain levels, power, and resources.

I dont play WoW but hopefully this helps you....

Probably would be best if you post in the WoW forums too!

Who we are.

Clan Skullcrusher is a horde guild based on the Argent Dawn server. Clan Skullcrusher is part of The Honor Empire gaming community. Clan Skullcrusher is a role players guild. The guild actively role plays, explores dungeons, and pvps. The guild is selective of its members and holds members to high standard of conduct. We only allow mature players to become full members. Members routinely help eachother gain levels, power, and resources.

thank you

Get a character going and get in touch wit' one of us Cruzerz! We all are accessible and like a whole lot of fun.

Warning: This guild is for Mature audiences only!:) :) See if you have what it takes to be a Cruzer!