Couple Questions on WoW

Malakas

As you may know already I will be going through with WoW this Fall after our deployment. Figuring I should get as much info and stay OOC until I login I have some questions for you all. Before I do that though I just wanted to say nice WoW site for T.H.E. I really like the idea of speaking orc words in some common phrases I am really going to enjoy doing that. Well here we go.

I noticed that the Undead are not part of the guild...is the mainly because of their conquest for power or did I miss something? I was just curious I will more and likely RP with an Orc Warrior.

For those of us that have alternate character with the Alliance which guilds have most of you joined up in for that aspect of WoW? I will more and likely make a Night Elf Hunter as my alternate.

Strange I could have sworn I had more question but oh well if I come up with anything I will post it then. Thanks all.

first off night elves are the devils.

secondly undead now are allowed into the guild after much bickering and group voting :sorry: ..

as for the rp the language is a strong suit but you should rp how youd like , ie if you make a undead warrior dont talk orc ( naturally :p )

again for the alliance guild i know dark paragimn ( something like that ) is probably the best pvp/pve guild on both sides.

but like i said night elves are the devil and you dont really want to be another piece of bubble gum on the floor at a amusement park ( ok bad example - do what ya want buddy :p )

horde generally is more mature ( but we do have idiots )>:0

hope my ramblings help

The language is all but defunct now. Most found that it got in the way and such. Fun at first, but then a bit burdensome. Volonazra is the only one who really keeps it up (my hat's off to him).

Also, Nelf (night elf) hunters are by far the most common characters on our server. If you choose to join the crowd... well, expect to get backstabbed in the kidneys by a troll named Rhoach. ;)

The language is all but defunct now. Most found that it got in the way and such. Fun at first, but then a bit burdensome. Volonazra is the only one who really keeps it up (my hat's off to him).

Also, Nelf (night elf) hunters are by far the most common characters on our server. If you choose to join the crowd... well, expect to get backstabbed in the kidneys by a troll named Rhoach. :)

I will be sure to watch my back. Not really sure though what my alt will be....I am for sure with the Orc being a hunter....jsut for the simple fact fo having a pet and of course dual welding. ;) Plus I get to use a gun...hehe.

I ah another question that I should have included in the first place. How many of you play WoW in Asia? (i.e. Japan, Korea, Austrilia, GUam, Hong Kong, Etc) Just as when I get back from this cruise I will still be living in Japan for less than6 months. :) Well just wondering so that I can begin my characters trails into the Clan. peace :)