I think I just melted....

Lord Ser Brightblade

I swear this heat is rediculous. Normally I like it hot but with this humidity I feel like I am walking through water not air! Could some of our Canadian neighbors to the north send down a blast of your cool air please!!!!

Anyone on these boards from the midwest? I heard it was even worse there. (I'm in the northeast)

Nope, NE here.

According to my google homepage:

Fort Wayne, IN

61ºF / 16ºC

Overcast

Wind: NW at 9 mph

Humidity: 82% Today

Not bad at all. It was 96 just a few days ago.

Also, you need to read up on the google homepage, it is sweet!

http://www.balandar.com/2005/07/27/google-homepage/

It feels like 100 here with the humidity and we've got only half our airconditioning working here in the office. My arms are sticking to the computer desk.. it's gross! I'm in Baltimore, MD... going out to Vegas in a few weeks.. we'll see how it is out there, hehe. But at least there won't be this humidity!!

Guest Guest

Thank goodness we got some relief in Illinois last night!! was standing outside watching the dark clouds move in and enjoying a nice wind when the temp dropped I swear 20 degrees in an instant! Got TONS of rain which we were in dire need of along with a tordando warning but meh.. ya take the good with the bad :p Yesterday's high 100... today a nice 73! :sorry:

Thank goodness we got some relief in Illinois last night!! was standing outside watching the dark clouds move in and enjoying  a nice wind when the temp dropped I swear 20 degrees in an instant!  Got TONS of rain which we were in dire need of along with a tordando warning but meh.. ya take the good with the bad  :p  Yesterday's high 100... today a nice 73!  :p

Meh.. forgot to log in.. it was me :sorry:

Ya michigan has been hot as hell also but wednesday the high dropped to 76 with a nice breeze and it was beautiful, was even nice yesterday, last night i actually turned off the air and open the windows since it was a low of 60.

Ya michigan has been hot as hell also but wednesday the high dropped to 76 with a nice breeze and it was beautiful, was even nice yesterday, last night i actually turned off the air and open the windows since it was a low of 60.

I bet flingging pizza in 100 degrees of heat sucks! I remember working in a kitchen at a Private club in college (I was waitstaff) and on hot summer days it was pure unadulterated pain to be in there.

ya its been in the 90's some days and our oven runs at about 490 degrees F and our air conditioning sucks, sometimes after deliveries i just flick everyone off and walk to the cooler and stand there cooling down for like 5 minutes. Oh and I flick them off cause i think its funny and we have a fun relationship at work although for some reason i think i have a problem where i cant control my middle finger but hey everyone has their problems :tease:

Oh, it was like 115 degrees (with heat index) and very high UV all week here in Wilmington, NC .... and the most fun part of it was filming outside in that heat ... I lost 5 pounds in one day!

:wizard:Makes the rains come .. oh lookie .. it IS raining now! :tease:

Edited by reneequixtcl

Oh, it was like 115 degrees (with heat index) and very high UV all week here in Wilmington, NC .... and the most fun part of it was filming outside in that heat ... I lost 5 pounds in one day!

:DMakes the rains come .. oh lookie .. it IS raining now!  :D

Congrats on your new Atkins diet... :D Just playin break a leg

I ###### when the winter is here but i tell ya what like ive always told my friends at least in the winter you can always put more clothes on unlike in the summer you cant always take more clothes off unless you want to go to jail.

I never understood that law... They need to make exceptions. If the woman looks like... Jessica Simpson, she should be allowed to walk around in anything she wants (or anything she Doesn't want). :D:D:yahoo::D

:DMakes the rains come .. oh lookie .. it IS raining now!  :D

Congrats on your new Atkins diet... :D Just playin break a leg

Actually it can be called the Ra diet. *bows to the Sun*

It's supposed to be the hottest day today. It was sorta decent over the weekend, when it wasn't pouring rain or storming. I just want this heat and humidity to be gone!!