The switch from SWG to WoW

Malakas

Hey everyone, while in Guam I had the chance to play World of Warcraft at a local internet cafe. ALhtough it was the Korean Server (and I had to learn what did what from the korean dude) WoW kicked @$$. I did like the faster pace action, and soloing was a heck of a lot easier vs SWG. I also liked the fact that if you are offline for a couple of days you get a 200% xp bonus for a short while to help play catch up which is always nice since I am away quite often. So looks like this Fall I will be a Hunting Orc and of course applying for Clan Skullcrusher and saying goodbye to SWG...it was good while it last.

COME ON DOWN! YOUR THE NEXT CONTESTANT.....well um anyhow....we of Clan Skullcrusher would be glad to have new blood. We play horde, on the Argent Dawn server. Some other THE members play alliance skum, but there are many reasons NOT to go to that side. As for being a hunter...ah well we take you anyhow harhar.

Did you try Jump to Lightspeed in SWG (flying the ships)? That is pretty fast action for SWG.

I think you’ll enjoy WoW. I liked it a lot more than SWG, but I am also more of a D&D-type.

It’s very difficult to find a game that you can truly enjoy. I’ve played UO, EQ, DAoC, SB, SWG, CoH, and WoW and bounced back and forth between several of them.

For the last 5 months, I have not had any games to play for any extended period of time, most only a couple of weeks before boredom sets in. But… D&D Online should be out sometime this winter! It’ll be great to get back into the evil mage Balandar persona again. :p

It’ll be great to get back into the evil mage Balandar persona again.  :p

Right now he's evil admin Balandar! Seriously though I think a lot of us are waiting for D&D Online. It seems to promise the ability to solo, the ability to group hunt and the "true" roleplay experience that many remember from the old pen and paper days.

I will more and likely try out D&D since I am an old pen and paper D&D player. However I seriously doubt that WoW will be threaten by them since on there site they just announced they have over 3.5 million subscribers across the planet. Anyways see you all online. :p

I don't wanna be an orc

Hey, we've got more than orcs if ya wanna look sexy! (though the female orcs are pretty hot in a bestial way)

We've got slinky female trolls!

Noble female tauren!

And, um... 'slim' female undead. Slim because most of them has rotted away. Sexy! ...um, right? :D

Edited by Rhoach

I don't wanna be an orc

Hey, we've got more than orcs if ya wanna look sexy! (though the female orcs are pretty hot in a bestial way)

Noble female tauren!

And, um... 'slim' female undead. Slim because most of them has rotted away. Sexy! ...um, right? :D

*blink blink*

You're an odd one aren't ya Rhoach? :D

I don't wanna be an orc

Noble female tauren!

*blink blink*

You're an odd one aren't ya Rhoach? :D

Don't worry about that Rhoach you are not the only one odd....not sure if that was to make you feel better or not. Oh well take it as it's worth :D