A portrait of Piper

Piper

piper_portrait.jpg

The uncropped version of Piper's portrait that I used in my signature. If you haven't gathered it already, she's a rat...thing. Both drawn and colored on Photoshop without doing a sketch beforehand. That being the case, I'm fairly happy with it. That's her Robe of Umbra, the hood of which is usually covering her head to hide her ears... but I thought I'd show them off this time. <:3 )~~~

...That emoticon is a rat if you couldn't tell. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Wow just read your profiles.  Pretty cool stuff.  Now I know why your characters are doing the things they are doing whenever I see you  :)

Yeah, Piper doesn't care for humans too much. She doesn't get too involved in anything, even when two Undead provoked her... until they killed her hiryu. She got revenge the other night in Trinsic with her cu sidhe though. :D

I sort of have to wait to see whether another member's IC before I say anything to them. OOC, her behavior might seem sort of snobbish, especially if they don't "know" her. Haha.

PS. Kodoz, she's still mad about not being allowed to bring her pets into the tavern and Olympus. :p And the purple aprons make her nervous.

Edited by Blair