A most awesome RL adventure

reneequixtcl

• 1 month later...

Woowoo ... and the action continues ... how was I supposed to know to call my casting director every week if he doesn't call :tease:

My Online Acting Journal now has an update of yesterdays 14 hour shoot.

On my way to the set today I am stopping by Screen Gems, on advice of some crew members, to sign up for the WB's One Tree Hill and some new movies and miniseries coming to town.

*bounces*

*struts* This hawt 37 year old was mistaken for a 19 year old all day *beams* ... ah the magic of hollywood.

:)

Edited by reneequixtcl

• 1 month later...

Woo! I saw myself on this past Monday's episode! - well, okay it was only the back of my head ... that's a start though!

It was in the cryptozoology conference, I was talking to a girl in a light blue tshirt ( you can see my shoulder and my head). It's about 9 minutes into the show, after the little girls go around a corner and the mom goes after them.

In case anyone wanted to know. :D

Edited by reneequixtcl

Woo! I saw myself on this past Monday's episode! - well, okay it was only the back of my head ... that's a start though!

It was in the cryptozoology conference, I was talking to a girl in a light blue tshirt ( you can see my shoulder and my head). It's about 9 minutes into the show, after the little girls go around a corner and the mom goes after them.

i keep missing your show. :p i keep thinking its at 8:00 for some reason lol.well congrats re'nee ;)

i keep missing your show. :p i keep thinking its at 8:00 for some reason lol.well congrats re'nee ;)

RERUN ON SCIFI CHANNEL ON THE 11TH AT 9PM

Congrats on the promo, and bb, learn to blame it on the kids now...........Thats why we had them... to do the dishes, the cleaning....oh ya and to be a taxi service.......

*tips her taxi cab hat*

hopefully they will call up again for more parts now..

In case anyone wanted to know. :rofl:

i keep missing your show. :tease: i keep thinking its at 8:00 for some reason lol.well congrats re'nee :)

RERUN ON SCIFI CHANNEL ON THE 11TH AT 9PM

thanx. :):tease:

i keep missing your show. :tease: i keep thinking its at 8:00 for some reason lol.well congrats re'nee :)

It is on at 8 pm Eastern Daylight Time, Mondays.And then rerun on the SciFi channel on Tuesdays at 10 pm EST.

It is on at 8 pm Eastern Daylight Time, Mondays.And then rerun on the SciFi channel on Tuesdays at 10 pm EST.

ok then i completly missed it. :tease:

• 2 weeks later...

There's a REALLY good chance I can be seen on TV tonight on Surface. I was in a number of scenes (taking place on a riverwalk during day and night time) and different angles of those scenes. I was wearing a khakigreen sleeveless top, bluejean shorts, white sketchers, small black purse, long hair straight *programs her VCR* So be sure to tune in, even if it's just to see how cute little Nimrod is doing (I SO want a toy of him) at 8pm EST on your local NBC channel (best to check your listings too).

:rofl:

ooOO! I saw myself 6 times last night on the show ... finally! Not just my head either :cry:

Most of them are right after they show the Coast Guard coming up the bay. The first time is right before Rich and Laura come around the corner and down the stairs ... then you can see me near a tall guy with a camcorder most the time.

Way cool!

Not gonna be in another Surface for 2 weeks though :(

Aw well. Life is still good. :hello: