Site to download Mondain Beta and Code

Click here to download the Mondain beta install. You will be required to have a FilePlanet login but since it's free that shouldn't be a problem for most people :yahoo:

Click here to download the install file for Mondain's Legacy

Click here to try your luck at aquiring a beta code so that you can ugrade your account to Mondain beta. Check often as I am sure many more codes will be released over the coming days. Oh and as was stated by Ultima reps do not pay for a code either with real money or in game gold or items; there will be plenty of opportunity for people to test out the new expansion.

Click here to try and aquire a beta code

The Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy Beta through FilePlanet is now unavailable as keys have been exhausted for this program. Please check back soon to see if more keys are being delivered.

I believe...

BB, Lora and Marcas......

I do though see that Colin Mors storied fable of the MINATORS seems to be part of the new engine and the image at Fileplanet heheh.....and coincidentally......our own Wolf is depicted fighting the Minator with Some old bald guy in the background riding a deamon..........hehehee