Email Addy's and contact info

Ludaan dArias

look... one thing that bugs me is when we'd like to do something and not everyone we need is available.  anyone wanna pin a list of email addy's and telephone numbers so that we can contact others if needed?

edit -- think we could get a passworded forum for this?

Here is my email: mcviwt@vb.ispec.com

I believe they are going to change the email address, cause it confuses corporate :p  Since my office isn't the main office we tacked a VB infront of the normal address so people know that we work in the Virginia Beach office.  But that seemed to confuse more people than it helped :sword:

My AIM screen name is: mcvicke

I'm usually only on AIM when I'm at work though, but you can always contact me when I'm working to talk to me about things going on that day, etc.  Also, please let me know that you are a member of SLoT when you first IM me.  I tend to block anyone who just sends me a random message with just "Hello", cause they usually follow that up with Age/Sex/Location? and I desire that useless FOD not.

I'd give out my phone number but I have the same reservations as Qque.  Though if we work out an alternate solution to post these I'd be more than happy to provide my phone number.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOLANYA@HOTMAIL.COM

in case you were wondering

If you're the one sending me the pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar bobbing for c**k :eek:, or Britney Spears hitting it baby one more time :O, or Anna Kournikova serving up a generous portion of lovin :shakehead:, please stop.  

Instead send me pictures of Mel Gibson holding his "Lethal Weapon" :p, or Harrison Ford using "The Force" :smilewinkgrin:, or Bob Dylan taking a Phonics course :sleep:

Thank you,

Baldaek

Lolanya, et. al.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived