Silly Question

novawop

I am a big everquest player (IE: MYSTIC LEGIONS FOR MY HOMIES) But I always wonder where my other guildies are.

Where does clan Skullcrusher play?

Any way take care and be safe.

OR i forgot ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG !!

>??

Not all play when you play. They may be in a diff. time zone then you or work or go to school when you play. Any thing is posable. >;]

Hey Nova long time no hear from. Clan Skullcrusher plays on the argent dawn server. If your looking for Rebma and Synth they play alliance on the Killrong(sp) server. Most of the guild Formitable play there with them. Kaab from ML is with Clan Skullcrusher so you have an old friend to talk to there. I used to be with CS but i switched guilds and joined NL, the pink bunny tabbard wearing, Alliance killing, end game farming, guild from hell. if ya ever stop in game shoot me a tell I will be on my main, Meifftor (troll priest) or Vilthe ( undead rogue ).

hope to see ya there some time ;)

Edited by meffio

Hey Nova long time no hear from. Clan Skullcrusher plays on the argent dawn server. If your looking for Rebma and Synth they play alliance on the Killrong(sp) server. Most of the guild Formitable play there with them. Kaab from ML is with Clan Skullcrusher so you have an old friend to talk to there. I used to be with CS but i switched guilds and joined NL, the pink bunny tabbard wearing, Alliance killing, end game farming, guild from hell. if ya ever stop in game shoot me a tell I will be on my main, Meifftor (troll priest) or Vilthe ( undead rogue ).

hope to see ya there some time ;)

Thanks Meffio, Was just wondering about the game for now. if I get my promotion, I will be playing.

Later all Be safe.