SW 3 overview

Martok

Well, I waited in line for over 2 hours last night for the first showing with all the geek boys dressed up, but it was well worth it! The movie answered a lot of questions and mysteries from the previous movies. I personally think that it ranks right up there with The Empire Strikes back.

Revenge of the Sith is a very dark movie, with some really great comedy moments with R2 (that is one tough little droid!)

The end of the movie was great! What Anakin went through at the end certainly ruined his day!

Anyone else seen the movie yet? What did you all think?

I give it, two thumbs up!

>:L

:smurf::smurf:

watched it at midnight last night >:L

definitely a good movie, but that's all Im saying because I dont want to spoil it for anyone :smurf:

Went and saw it last night and I thought it was great but now i almost wish the original 3 had not come out so we can keep seeing more.

Maybe one of these days they'll make another movie. There's definitely enough lore established for StarWars to make a lifetime worth of movies.

I personally think that it ranks right up there with The Empire Strikes back.

Key words there are ranks up there with, but its not better than it. Empire is still the best of 'em all. All in all it was a good film I saw a 10 am showing on Friday with Maggie. She loved it and as far as the concern I had of her being frightened her reply was "Daddy, It's make believe silly"

Went today. 1:45pm Show was sold out.. so went to 2:15 one. (They have it every 30 minutes). Great movie!

What's next... War of the Worlds and Batman in June, Harry Potter in Nov. Any other good one's coming out this summer?

What's next...

I'm hoping that they do a good job with the Chronicles of Narnia.

With luck we will get the real Batman. He may be a hero but Batman is far from being the "nice" guy depicted in prior films. I'm hoping that we will see a darker side of Batman this time round but alas I don't think we will be so fortunate.

From what ive seen this is the true batman it shows how his anger and revenge drive him, it shows his training out in isolation and the batmobile is awesome nothing like the old ones. They have totally revamped batman for this movie and taken him back to the dark knight.