Rewards to outstanding Crushers!

zilog

There are several Crushers working hard in game to help the clan. They have been organizing raids, using trade skills and gathering to help guildmates, getting PvE groups together, doing excellent roleplaying, and building relations with members of hordecraft. Not least of which the tremendous job our boss is doing to keep us in line. Maybe, some thanks is in order from the clan?

I tried thinking of rewards which didn’t involve too much shinies or tingies, in order to uphold our priority on RP over greed.

Here are some suggestions, please, feel free to offer your own.

1. Treat the Crusher to some drinks at the tavern. A group could take him out for an in-game night on the town and experience that in-game drunk effect.

2. Clan thanks by way of mail, in-game, and a permanent "thank you" thread on the boards with a mention on the official webpage.

3. Dedicate a monument in-game (of the Crusher's choosing) to that member, with an official clan event/naming ceremony for the monument. Add that monument to the official clan lore and make mention and screenshot of it on the official webpage (as well as being added to the "thank you" list). Think of it, a Crusher could have a mountain or river or lake named after them.

:yub: Outstanding ideas Zilog!

In fact, a revamp of the reward/award system is on the back burner. It has been an issue we need to square away for some time. However, i had to prioritize the TO DO list so this has gone unadressed for abit. Are you interested in taking some leadership on this? (or anyone else?) I have several plans written but they are very rough. I especially like the "thank you thread" idea. That way those little things that mean alot do go unnoticed. Give me word if you want to take some initiative Zilog. I want to reiterate, this is all our guild and taking initiative is not going to issult anyone. Good ideas (like this) only need someone to step up and put some action to them. I am constantly seeking people to lead raids, hold events, and the like. Not only is it fun for those involved, but is a way to get yourselves promoted. Happy Birthday!

Git ta wurk lazy pushdogz!

OK, I'll take some initiative.

Let's do this thing.

To the clan, since many crushers are not too active on these boards, we'll need to use in-game resources to get this going. Let's begin submitting nominations, through in-game mail sent mainly to the Warchief, or if situation or inclinations dictate, to Zilog.

Just send a note with a brief description of what the crusher did and, if you want, suggest which "level" reward would be appropriate. Levels will simply be either Liddul, Mediumz, or Bubhosh.

So, what we're asking is that when you have just had an amazing experience with a crusher, you probably already send a dabu! over guild chat--so, now following the dabu, just walk to the mailbox and make it official to the Warchief.

It will be up to the Warchief's discretion to determine who is rewarded and to what degree the reward will ultimately be. He has been known to suprise.

Everyone reading/participating with this will need to pass the word, in-game of the reward system.

Dabu

Some elaboration on award levels.

1. Liddul: Treat the Crusher to some drinks at the tavern. A group could take him out for an in-game night on the town and experience that in-game drunk effect.

For anyone who is struggling, or just needs a little recognition. It'll be RP event involving a small group of crushers and the nominee is free to accept or decline in case they are trying to madly level, or have limited time they'd rather not spend getting drunk.

2. Mediumz: Clan thanks by way of mail, in-game, and a permanent "thank you" thread on the boards with a mention on the official webpage.

This can be an email dabu from Warchief. An award of appreciation for going above and beyond call of duty in any regard.

3. Bubhosh: Dedicate a monument in-game (of the Crusher's choosing) to that member, with an official clan event/naming ceremony for the monument. Add that monument to the official clan lore and make mention and screenshot of it on the official webpage (as well as being added to the "thank you" list). Think of it, a Crusher could have a mountain or river or lake named after them.

Bubhosh may take a bit more effort to achieve.

Being that this clan is made up of only the best races, this award sinks perfectly with us. Orcs, trolls and certainly Tauren, revere nature. What higher honor than to have a natural element named after the deserving crusher? The bubhosh award is permanent and significant and should be reserved to those crushers who have permanently and significantly effected this clan.

Upon being notified that you are to be honored as bubhosh--it is your task to pick a "monument" you would like to have your name attached to. A particularly beautiful area, you privately enjoyed, while off the beaten path could be your choice. You pick time and place, an assembly of available crushers will be sent with you to perform the ceremony at the location.

For example: Volonazra is selected to receive this award. He is notified by mail. He remembers that a certain hill near the crossroads, where he always had good luck slaying the alliance, might be worthy of his name, so he sends mail response to Zilog with the time and place, she organizes a group of crushers to attend, the hill is officially named "Mount Volonazra", during a crusher ceremony and is added to Crusher lore.

other examples:

the Orghand River

Lake Muru

Amingo's Penninsula

the Xaos Vale

One quick one to get it started. Grymald has been enchanting items for guildies and wouldn't take any compensation from me. Hats off , Gry, and that is the sort of thing that makes this guild a good one. Dabu!!

:obiwan: Outstanding ideas Zilog!

In fact, a revamp of the reward/award system is on the back burner.  It has been an issue we need to square away for some time.  However, i had to prioritize the TO DO list so this has gone unadressed for abit.  Are you interested in taking some leadership on this? (or anyone else?)  I have several plans written but they are very rough.  I especially like the "thank you thread" idea.  That way those little things that mean alot do go unnoticed.  Give me word if you want to take some initiative Zilog.  I want to reiterate, this is all our guild and taking initiative is not going to issult anyone.  Good ideas (like this) only need someone to step up and put some action to them.  I am constantly seeking people to lead raids, hold events, and the like.  Not only is it fun for those involved, but is a way to get yourselves promoted. ;)

Git ta wurk lazy pushdogz!

Ug Great Chief,

I am interested in taking some leadership on it. I was an officer of a RPG for quite some tome and I was responsable for recrueting and guild events. If you are willing to put some trust into me I will do whatever you need done to take some of the weght off your shoulders. >:L

Ug Great Chief,

I am interested in taking some leadership on it. I was an officer of a RPG for quite some tome and I was responsable for recrueting and guild events. If you are willing to put some trust into me I will do whatever you need done to take some of the weght off your shoulders.  :obiwan:

OK, Gorock thanks,

I'll try to get with you in game, but if that does'nt happen:

You've read this post, any questions/suggestions? First task for you AND me is to get the word out, in-game. (me's a pushdog slacker). Just let em know bout dis.

Vol's post about members needing to sign up on the roster is very important and should be our responsibility to get our fellow clanmates signed up for reasons of awards too.

Ug my friends,

When you speak of rewords do you count medles and titles or any thing like that?  >??

Yes, see the awards on the roster page too. Medals for trade skill accomplishment, advancement in rank etc. are all likely.

Crushers have to drive this, not warchief. Warchief will just be the collection point. Crushers need to use the ingame mail to send Dabus about clan mates to Volonazra. So that, maybe someone who was noticed doing a little something by 1 crusher, actually was individually doing the same for 15 crushers--would deserve a much larger award. In that case, no one crusher would have the full picture, only the clan.

How bout extending rewards even to players outside the clan?

You say a crusher can recieve an official Skullcrusher Dabu through in-game mail right? What if we did the same for noncrushers? This might encourage good deeds across the Horde and promote the Skullcrusher reputation, as great role-players, to other guilds. Say a grunt from Trollhaus helped a grunt from the Crushers--Crusher sends props to Vol, Vol then sends official SC dabu to the grunt and maybe even to the grunt's warchief.

Ug my friends,

When you speak of rewords do you count medles and titles or any thing like that?  >??

Yes, see the awards on the roster page too. Medals for trade skill accomplishment, advancement in rank etc. are all likely.

Crushers have to drive this, not warchief. Warchief will just be the collection point. Crushers need to use the ingame mail to send Dabus about clan mates to Volonazra. So that, maybe someone who was noticed doing a little something by 1 crusher, actually was individually doing the same for 15 crushers--would deserve a much larger award. In that case, no one crusher would have the full picture, only the clan.

Ug Zilog,

I will work on some form of rewords. I am thinking of trade rewords for the diff. ranks and skill lvls. I will contact you when I come up with some thing.