I WAS BANNED!!! BLIZZARD'S FAULT!

Khamballa

Oh gee look here, Blizz response to the ticket i opened asking for GM guidance in this:

Form letter #123434

Blizzard Entertainment - World of Warcraft

Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department.

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill your request at this time. Though our goal

is to attend to each and every petition we receive, certain actions are beyond the

scope of the Game Master Department. We regret any inconvenience you may have been

caused.

Should you require further assistance, please submit another help request the next

time you are online. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of

Warcraft!

For any game play questions, please refer to our site at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/

*** Please do not respond to this email as all conversations on this matter would

be best handled online. ***

Regards,

Haarthek

Game Master

Blizzard Entertainment

www.worldofwarcraft.com

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment >:L , and we would

like your feedback on the level of service you have received. :vomit: Please feel free to

provide such feedback at the following web address: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=eSurve...12:01:11%20PM&t.

:samurai:

I tried to post my experiences on the thread Vol started on the wow boards (2nd one) but it is giving me a "invalid body" error when i try to post.

This is stupid.

Same thing happened to me and I wasn't banned for it.

its a conspiracy Uglutz only flamers and trolls get to respond to legitamit posts. NO POST FOR YOU! NEXT!

its locked anyhow now so start up another.

Im sick, need to crash all check back in abit.

Edited by Volonazra

Thank you guys, you've really helped me.

But I do have ONE awesome thing that happened to me today.

That alienware story is true...

Also, when I sent in my Ipod for repair to Apple, they sent it back not sealed and it was ripped off in transit.

I talked to some people at Apple and they said they would call me back with a speciailist... that NEVER happened. THey opened up a week long investigation looking for an obviously missing Ipod.

My 40GB Click Wheel Ipod was missing forever, nobody was helping me the way they said.

Today, Via FEDEX - 5 days before they said they could help me - I got a BRAND NEW IPOD 60GB Photo out of SHEER generosity on the part of Apple, because of all the stuff that happened to me with their repair service....

The point is: There are varying qualities of customer service. Apple treated me like a person. Blizzard is treating me like a virus that is infecting their precious system. I can only hope that somebody who has a soul finds our story and grants me membership or 15 dollars back for this month they cheated me out of.

Thanks for the work Volonazra, I'll be checking back to see how my email accounts and the boards are doing.

Nobody can help me. They're sending me automated crap again.

Hello,

Thank you for your follow-up email. We have reviewed the MEPHISTOPHELES

account and the previously provided facts once again and unfortunately,

have reached the same conclusion. A Game Master has monitored this

account in real time witnessing this account teleport among the realm. As

a result, the account closure decision is final and the account status

permanent. The World of Warcraft account will not be re-opened or

re-activated under any circumstances.

It is with regret that we take this type of action, however, it is in

the best interest of the World of Warcraft community as a whole, and for

the integrity of the game, that access to your World of Warcraft

account be cancelled.

We hope this has cleared up any concerns you may have had and expect no

further communication on this matter as any future emails you submit

with regards to this account closure will remain unanswered.

Regards,

Ticall

Account Administration

Blizzard Entertainment

www.worldofwarcraft.com

Thanks guys for all your help. I believe my account sunk the same day the Titanic did... funny. All I ask of you is that you welcome me back when I move out in early June! I'll keep in touch and am willing to write down LORE if you'd like me to; so long as you tell the new recruits of the tale of Khamballa.

With sheer ferocity, born of a blood crazed hatred for the Nightelves, Khamballa rode the feral bat into battle, lancing Night Elves, digging his head hunting spear into the purple flesh of the infadels. He rode off into the night and has never been seen again.

Yet, some say they hear the warcry's of Khamballa as they ride the bat to and from Tarren Mill.

Damn, im very sorry nothing can be done, and you have to endure this crap. You got bent over. If you think of anything else that can be done let us know.

Of course you will always have a place here. As a full member, you are also a member of The Honor Empire. So, if you play any other games that THE is part of, look them up im sure they will be interested in meeting you. As for the tale of Khamballa, if you want, share the story in the fire pit. Also you can add stories to your character upon the roster.

Man, sorry Kham!! Just read thru the thread here.

Whatever we can do as a guild, we will fight fer ya. Gonna go look at official forums at Blizz right now afore bed. Hang in there. >??

>:L Agh so da sturi ob Khamballa da fierce wuz blah'd..... Neber agan wuld a Skullcrusher run by da Tauren Mill windrider, for nuw dey all stop agh gib a nod ob da head fur der lost brudder.

And so a new legend of the clan was born!!! :samurai:

Huh. I expect nothing less from Blizzard. Their track record of good customer service has been spotty during World of Warcraft, and downright awful with Battlenet (though that, granted, is free).

You should go to a good game where the Devs listen to their players... City of Heroes! :laugh:

Well, kidding. Sorta. Sucks that happened to you, man, but like I said, I'm not really surprised.

Not sure if im right while looking at the pics but to me it seems you can tell definantly there is rubberbanding because if you look at all the different positions of the bat and look at the chat and action logs there are 3 different locations of the bat but the chat and action logs havent modified yet with new information. Not sure if it will help you cause they will still say it is a hack but i think it gives a better way to look at it.