Ouch! Server full again!

Martok

WOW! This is the longest line I have seen yet to get in game.... 319! Estimated time, 52 minutes!

They really need to offer the character transfer service... I am sure some people will move to other realms!

I ran into the same mess this weekend. It has been a long time since i sat in any queue but it was more sever than ever. I could tell there were multiple servers down and those players wanted to mess with the top RP server. The most incredible name i saw was Nutnyamouf! This guy was trolling obvioulsy and quite successfull. I cant help but feel sad for some of these trolling SOBs.

Blizzard need to grow a pair, and put a capasity limit on the servers. Then, when other servers crash not even offering the servers at or near capasity as an option to use. As well as, not offering "at capasity" servers to new accounts.

Server transfers would be great. Perhaps they could offer incentives for the bagillion alliance players and even out the popluation imbalace at the same time.

Uld,

Iam on the most in the guild so if ya log on look me up and send tell. I'll get ya invited to the new guild right away.

play times are usally 10:00am till 1:30

6:00pm till 12:00

All times are EST

As for leaving channel i think it right click on the tab about the chat window and uncheck the channel in the channel slot.

you can also leave a chat channel by typing: /leave #

Where the # is the coresponding number of the channel. (ie that to leave the often annoying general chat, type /leave 1)

Where you been Uld?

Does /leave actually drop you from the channel or just "uncheck it" like Meffio suggested. My problem is I did the following:

/joinchannel skullcrusher

/joinchannel skullcrusherclan

/joinchannel skullcrushers

that gave me 10 channels I was listening to, then I tried to add:

/joinchannel clanskullcrusher

and it said "You can only join 10 channels at a time"

So, I need to know 2 things: How do I totally drop bogus channels? What is the current real guild channel?

As to my whereabouts, 3 points:

UNO - I got kinda burnt out on playing Uld. I am not sure the supposed tanking ability of a Warrior makes up for lack of damage. I stopped playing my Tank in CoH for the same reason (although I am playing him again now after they made some tweaks).

DOS - I have been playing CoH a lot, it was the first MMORPG where I started using TeamSpeak and it really makes things a lot more fun. I know Skullcrushers have a TS server - are you all using it? Does it make things more fun?

TRES - I have been casually playing various WoW characters on a lot of different servers to hook up with other friends. It seems everyone I know is on a different server... Cenarius, Elune, etc.

The guild channel is only available to guild members. You cannot join it otherwise. It's like /say, /yell.

To leave a channel, permanently, use /leave #. Where # is the channel number. So if you type /5 to access skullcrsuher, type /leave 5.

I played CoH off and on last week. But it makes me queasy. WoW doesn't. I am not sure what causes it.. =/