Who wants weapon glow?

Volonazra

Do you want to glow?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To help me enchant everyones weapons,i need large glowing shards. These are rare but ive found out that i can disenchant Robes of Power and get the shards. I can make the robes, but it requires 10 mageweave, and 2 of each element.

Now, if you want to help there are elementals of all 4 types in Arathi Highlands (eastern kindom) which drop the raw elements we need. Also, there is a very nice quest involving killing the elementals(levels 37-39). The quest starts in Arathi, found at a large crystal near the horde village there. I think you can get it at 35th level or so. The quest leads on to killing elite hill giants and their guards (42nd level). My group ended up with at least 5 drops and lots of xp. What more could you want! >:L (Maybe some of you shouldnt answer that) Anyhow, get with me as ill be working on gaining shards for everyone.

To help me enchant everyones weapons,i need large glowing shards.  These are rare but ive found out that i can disenchant Robes of Power  and get the shards.  I can make the robes, but it requires 10 mageweave, and 2 of each element. 

Now, if you want to help there are elementals of all 4 types in Arathi Highlands (eastern kindom) which drop the raw elements we need.  Also, there is a very nice quest involving killing the elementals(levels 37-39).  The quest starts in Arathi, found at a large crystal near the horde village there.  I think you can get it at 35th level or so.  The quest leads on to killing elite hill giants and their guards (42nd level).  My group ended up with at least 5 drops and lots of xp.  What more could you want! >:L (Maybe some of you shouldnt answer that)  Anyhow, get with me as ill be working on gaining shards for everyone.

Clan clomp, anyone...? :yub:

Yeah, same here. Enchanting supplies are hard to come by, and it's often a choice between money (for selling a green item) or enchanting supplies for disenchanting them. Anyone who wants to help the enchanters of the guild should send their cheaper, non-soulbound green items (make a cutoff, maybe, and send anything that would sell for less than that).

I keep enchanting supplies in the bank at all times, and am happy to enchant clanmate stuff (weapons and armor) for free (provided, of course, that we're in Orgrimmar at the same time). I also have to have the particular ingredient for the enchantment you want. Look me up, and I'll hit the bank and do any enchantments you want (and that I can do) for your stuff.

Fizit