Week of 1/16/04

Altarial

Zone of the Week: Iceclad. Let's figure out what's going on out there around Frozen Shadow together.

Thursday 1/20 @ 8:30 PM EST - Trakanon raid. Please meet at the guild rock and make sure we have plenty of tanks available for this!

I'm sorry for not being on very often lately. I haven't been playing another game or been playing on another server, just working on some RL stuff. I'll try to play more often, but my RL goals must come first.

Zone of the Week:  Iceclad.  Let's figure out what's going on out there around Frozen Shadow together.

Sounds mysterious - given the level of the zone, do you have any hints about this?

Thursday 1/20 @ 8:30 PM EST - Trakanon raid.  Please meet at the guild rock and make sure we have plenty of tanks available for this!

I am REQUIRED to put in OT until the end of the month - so I am not leaving work until 6PM PST/9PM EST. I regret I cannot assist with this >:L

And I so wanted to kill that bugger - at least once.......

Have fun all and happy dragon killing !!!

:yub:

I really dunno what lvl Frozen Shadow is, but a lot of the mobs outside the zone that you gotta kill for drops to get in are blue to me. I haven't played since like Thursday or Friday, so maybe by now people are able to get inside and see how things are.

I most likely won't be available for the raid either, since I normally can't log online til 10 PM EST anyway, but I will still try. If we win or lose, chances are we will do it again anyway, so maybe another time you'll be able to make it Rummy.

Archived