for the stories

psychdragonla

i thought id just post this up for rjhoach and other people to brain storm with me... wouldent it be cool to add in to more detail to Warbosses clan history? or to write our raides and encounters in a story to add interest to it (rhoaches tower battle) just not ass much potty humor... howeever funny but inmature it is lol.

just me having a stupid idea.

I was thinking we would kind of document the clan clomps. This would probably entail each person writing in their 'part' and taking turns after one person starts the story in the firepit. We did this earlier with an Ashevale outpost story.

:) everyone may think this wierd but i had been writing story lines for my charactor a few daysa ago... (not the wird part <---) But i had been writing in orc, well i wrote a few cadences for us. (yes i do plan to enlist in the military when i turn 17) but i thought of a few cadences we could chant when were going to go clomp another clan :p

like i said wierd.

everyone may think this wierd

Honestly, i think it's a weird idea :)

I think everyone has to write his own "character story".

This is a roleplaying guild so normally each person already

has created his personal char.,the story of the char.,the attitude of the char.,....

~vrad