Love this game

Earwen

Well I haven't played in beta at all and this is the first day that I've been in game and can only say WOW. Blows UO out of the water in my book. So far I've gotten Erarg (orc shaman) to level 7 and have been playing with the quests. I do need some help on this medallion quest tho cause I can't find the dang thing at all so any help would be appreciated. Looking forward to seeing everyone in game.

It's not a bad game... I do agree that it's better than UO...I played that for just a little while though my hubby's been playing since it came out.

This will be a nice break from CoH though. Have CoH in evenings with husband, and afternoons with Wow. :)

It's better than any of the other 3D MMORPGs that I have played (not counting UO here). EQ, DAoC, SB, SWG.

Yes, but you havent' played Coh! Hehe.

I do think it's better than SWG, hands down. DAoC...we'll see. Not far enough into the game yet to compare, and I havent' played EQ or SB. But it's not bad. :) Def. like their crafting system better than DAOC's or SWG's tho.

Well I haven't played in beta at all and this is the first day that I've been in game and can only say WOW. Blows UO out of the water in my book. So far I've gotten Erarg (orc shaman) to level 7 and have been playing with the quests. I do need some help on this medallion quest tho cause I can't find the dang thing at all so any help would be appreciated. Looking forward to seeing everyone in game.

We need to get together to do these quests, methinks. Much more fun with a group! :)

Damn!

I tried to Pre-Order my WoW copy but Blizzard doesn't send them overseas?:)?

How are those copys supposed to get in europe???

>:/

If you have the beta already on your harddrive you only need a new game code.......and it will upload patch after you create an account.