Do you know what Sovereignty means?

Balandar

HAHAHAHAHA

Im glad he doesnt write definitions for Websters.

I imagine he would write something like this:

Main Entry: 1stu·pid

Pronunciation: 'stü-p&d, 'styü-

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle French stupide, from Latin stupidus, from stupEre to be numb, be astonished -- more at TYPE

1 a : it means well to be um stupid : OBTUSE b : to make stupid acts : acting in an stupid manner c : being stupid oh wait I said that already : BRUTISH

Bah. I don't care if Bush can't spell potato or even car.

He knows where to drop the bombs and where to send the troops.

Best of all, he understands we live in the USA, not the UN.

I agree with Martok on this one. Bush may not always seem like the most politically savvy person in the world, but he seems to do what he thinks is right and gets the job done when many refuse to try. :cry:

I love Bush. No, he isn't the smartest or the most well-spoken man on planet Earth (no more than John Kerry is). He IS, however, the President, and a darn good one. Just like Martok said, he knows where to drop the bombs, and drops them well!

Let me add a, "Screw the UN."

There aren't too many synonyms for sovereignty either.

GO BUSH! :cry:

Well, after today I am not going to vote for Bush.

Everyone take out a few hundred dollars, go to your local gun shop and buy a few AK-47s!! They are legal now! WOOOOT! Now it's sooo much easier to kill people. Isn't that fun!

[/sarcasm]

It seems that Bush didn't push to keep the ban on automatic weapons in effect. However, I have to give him a thumbs up. This will boost his polls by quite a bit with all the gun shops/gun people out there. Millions. He'll likely win the election now.

Doing all of this work with terrorists over seas... and now we are going to have many more within our own cities.

I am just going to say I don't like Bush. If you wanna know why feel free to ask, but I am not going to come out and say it here. I will say it does have to do with the war. While I do agree he sure can drop bombs. I will have to disagree on him knowing where to do it.

well i for one agree he knows where to drop the bombs and since Bb and i live where Kerry state is i can def say you do not want him to run our country

I'm voting for Mickey Mouse. Kerry is a nimrod and Bush is a self serving individual who isnt even calling the shots......This has nothing to do with patriotism. Sending our jobs to foriegn nations is not good for us in the longrun. Allowing automatic weapons on the streets is not good at anytime (listen I am all for your right to own a firearm but there is no need for an automatic rifle simply put). Prescription plan what a load of hooey. You know how his plan works? He cuts the cost a small ammount and then uses tax money to PAY off the drug industry in incentives.

Its smoke and mirrors with both these shiesters. Drop the bombs? Hell give me the button and a map I can show you where to do that.......so to those supporting a President or a candidate just because he can drop a bomb let me say you can do that to.....and doing so does not make a good leader.

I wish we could all get along. 95% of the people on the planet are good, caring, friendly people. But that last 5% is a bunch of PKs.

AS there is no way to eliminate the PKs of the world, I defer to the wisdom of Simon and Garfunkel:

"I'd rather be a hammer than a nail."

Sad choice.

Well, after today I am not going to vote for Bush.

Everyone take out a few hundred dollars, go to your local gun shop and buy a few AK-47s!! They are legal now! WOOOOT! Now it's sooo much easier to kill people. Isn't that fun!

[/sarcasm]

It seems that Bush didn't push to keep the ban on automatic weapons in effect. However, I have to give him a thumbs up. This will boost his polls by quite a bit with all the gun shops/gun people out there. Millions. He'll likely win the election now.

Doing all of this work with terrorists over seas... and now we are going to have many more within our own cities.

Well, the ban on assault weapons was all about *producing* them from what I can gather. There were still tons left over that were being slowly sold into the market. From what I read most gun shops don't expect any major increase in orders - since most shops already had a backlog of assault weapons they had been slowly selling off over the last 10 years.

At any rate I don't think the ban on assault weapons really accomplished much. I'm not sure there was ever an 'alarming' amount of assault-weapon backed attacks to institute the ban in the first place.

Hmph. Let's see. An automatic weapon in the hands of the average american could be used for no helpful purpose that I could see. There sure isn't a need to hunt with them (unless you're hunting hordes of aliens), I think saying you're going to use it for self defense is total bull######, and if you keep it just for display, well, it really isn't serving any purpose except to tempt some kid to take it down and load it. It's not as if a new automatic weapon has any history or special features to make it collectible.

My whole point is, what would be the point of owning an automatic weapon unless you wanted to kill lots and lots of people, really really fast?

...I just don't think they're necessary unless you're being hunted by the mafia. My two cents.