robotic GMs strike again!

Chris

The following is a report I sent in to EA tonight after their "economically friendly" GMs showed up acting like potheads again: >:L

1. ***********

2. catskills

3. Vorpal Kitty

4. GM Mantisa

5. approximately 12:20am August 30, 2004

A friend gave me a house plot and I placed a new guildstone in the middle of it. While trying to think of a good name for the guild I forgot that it was set to name the guild and accidentally named it "Isnt Here", which was supposed to be an emote to a fellow roleplayer who show'd up. When I attempted to access the stone it claimed it was not in a valid location and would not allow me to access the guild menu. I paged the GMs and started customizing the house to kill time. The stone ejected it to beneath my house sign. When GM Mantisa arrived I explained every detail of what happened. This GM proceeded to tell me I would have to contact the guild's leader and have them move the stone. I explained AGAIN that I had just created the guild from a deed. The GM repeated that I would have to contact the guild's leader to get the stone moved, as though he/she had not even heard me the first time. There was no attempt made to find a solution to the problem.

Thats tough there Chris but, i honestly can say there are some very fine gm's out there who will try very hard to assist you. Atleast you didnt get a "message"....*laughs*....Sorry, but thats my usual encounter with the robot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

We strive to provide a fair and level playing environment for all our players and we hope that we provide consistent support for everyone. This incident will be reviewed and discussed internally to review the actions taken at the time. I hope that should you need to contact a GM in the future you receive the assistance required. However please take some time to try these appropriate avenues such as http://uo.custhelp.com or http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/.

Sr. GM Spada

UO Player Relations

Electronic Arts

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm... Maybe they arent ALL lazy.

• 2 weeks later...