Army System attacks disabled

Balandar

The attacks have been disabled for now until those 20 members who had their gold moved into their normal accounts can spend it as they see fit.. otherwise people could get 180,000 gold per attack :yub: *coughs* Gave yours back Earwen.

I'll only do this until tomorrow night. After that, well... you should really check the forums more often :0

The attacks have been disabled for now until those 20 members who had their gold moved into their normal accounts can spend it as they see fit.. otherwise people could get 180,000 gold per attack  :yub: *coughs* Gave yours back Earwen.

I'll only do this until tomorrow night. After that, well... you should really check the forums more often  :0

Your so nice

Also, do not spend money on weapon/armor repair. It is set too high right now and I am contacting the developer as to where in the code I can lower the cost.

Is the damage right on them also? Seems that when you attacked the first time there was like 450 points of damage done to the armor where on the other it was 1 point.

Is the damage right on them also? Seems that when you attacked the first time there was like 450 points of damage done to the armor where on the other it was 1 point.

Damage seems to be working now a lot better than before. When it was first running, people would drop 6,000 points in 1 attack, compared to a dozen or so points. It may also have something to do with the power of the person attacking you. Say if I had 4,000,000 damage and you defense was only 100,000... it might very well destroy all your armor for all I know.

I shudder to think how much gold I lost while on vacation over the last week (especially after seeing how damaged my armor is :alcoholic: )

Archived