New Army Additions

Is there a place where I can read up on the changes made? I am interested in how the Spies and Sentries, as well as the skills associated with each work out.

Yes, I can figure out how to buy sentries and spies and figure out how to train them, but WHY do I need them and how do sentries effect outcomes (raising my def a bit because I can see approaching armies or I can spot spies coming?).

Thanks

Well I know that once I trained some spies I was able to see how much gold most other people had. I guess the amount of sentries you have helps hide your gold. I couldn't see 2 people's gold, so I guess they must have a certain amount of sentries that prevents my spies from seeing it.

Spies can also be used for Sabotaging from what I understand. While I haven't figured out what kind of damage they can do yet. Also when successful, a spy gives you full intel on your opponents weapons, strengths etc...

It's a new dynamic I like. Will probably take some time for us all to figure it out

Will the money cycle in at 60 minutes now compaired to 30 minutes before?

And will those who have money stored in the bank have to start over, Ie: starts at 0 balance?

And how is the overall rankings established?

Thanks bal.

The bank will most likely be disabled. I'll move the gold over to people's accounts when I have time to do so. As to the spies and sentries, look in the Army FAQ sticky in this forum.

The same thing just happened to me... I just lost my 128,000 not fixing my armor. All the new additions scare me. I'm going to just hide behind my battlements until I can convince my orcs to go out again...

I lost a big chunk of gold when I got back and tried to repair from the damages received over my 1 week vacation :alcoholic:

I get the feeling that I lost MUCH more from the attacks themselves though :alcoholic:

Spies can also be used for Sabotaging from what I understand.  While I haven't figured out what kind of damage they can do yet.

Sabotage completely destroys the targeted weapon(s)/armor unless you get caught. If you get caught some of your spies are questioned and executed. Lower level gear has a lower difficulty level to destroy apparently.

Archived