RP Events

Rhoach

I was wondering if there were enough interested parties in SoC to do some RP event that was fairly structured. I was looking at some on wow-ra.com like this one and thought they were pretty cool. All SoC members who think they would be interested in such a thing post here. I might ask someone to start one, or maybe even write one up myself. Might be cool. >8]

Those kinds of RP stories can be fun. But it's rare you get a decent one. Perhaps this isn't necessary here, but on most forums that attempt that kind of RP threading a fulltime moderator is required to keep lamers out and correct spelling/wording errors. =)

~Glok

Those kinds of RP stories can be fun. But it's rare you get a decent one. Perhaps this isn't necessary here, but on most forums that attempt that kind of RP threading a fulltime moderator is required to keep lamers out and correct spelling/wording errors. =)

~Glok

I would agree, but I think that'll be less of a problem in this forum, as long as only Skullcrushers know about it. I think it would be more of an issue in a place like Wow-ra because of all the users.

So Shimensin's interested >8]

Anybody else?

i think a RP event is a really good idea Rhoach. i am a bit of a 'creative' speller so my posts maybe 'interesting' to read.

-Nokk :lostit: