The good ol' days

Balandar

I'd like to know why Balandar has 'Balandar Hides' at the top of that post... its not like he's got a woman... oh wait I forgot! His mom might see that! hehe.... But knowing her she'd probably would be to airheaded to actually know why it was wrong... but truthfully I love ya Bal! And your Mom! :love:  HAHAHAHAHa!!!!

Quote from Aluim Aster, posted on

I'd like to know why Balandar has 'Balandar Hides' at the top of that post.

It was an attempt to escape the warith of the female board readers. Apparently they except their place in the world as house wifes. :roll:

Quote from Lord Ser Brightblade, posted on

Personally cardboard boxes don't do it for me and I like nice cars :)

Obviously this was an exaggeration, BB. :smash:

But the point should be apparent: How high would your personal goals be if women settled for less? Granted, a lot of people (male or female) are goal-driven with high expectations of themselves. But make no mistake that there are guys out there who would be considerably less ambitious if they didn't want to impress a good looking woman so badly :p

Hell, I doubt I would have even gone to college if I didn't have a girlfriend my senior year of highschool.. I could have made enough money just working at a local ISP. They offered me in the neighborhood of 40k a year straight out of highschool. That's more than what both my parents make combined! Needless to say, I was a bit bitter when she broke off our engagement a year and a half AFTER I had enrolled in a $32,000 a year school.... *grumbles*