What is your favorite 7 year anniversary gift

As far as I am conserned there are two gifts that are good for the warrior. The Helmet if you have a Melle fighter or the Leggins if you want to use for armor bonuses.

For not combatant, I would have to say the Wall rug. The other stuff can kind of be made. Plants other then the name and the plus 5 for 5 minutes aint too bad but it is not good either. The Stove looking thing can be pretty much made. The bow is not all that great, I have heard way too many complaints about it. So my choices would be Helm first Leggings seconds and the Wall Rug third. But then again thats just me.

Tass :lostit:

I've been running around one-shotting liches with the Holy Sword. It's good having an undead slayer with decent damage, self repair, and the all-important blessed status :lostit:

My understanding was we were supposed to get one 'gift' even without purchasing the 7AE box. Anyone know when those codes will be distributed?

-Mao