Here we go again

LukkanMortain

I just got word that my wife will be returning to Iraq in January of 2005 for a yr. This time she will be in the heart of the Sunni Triangle. Not 5minutes later I got a call from the DoD stating that my inactive time has not been served yet ( go figure) and IM needed again also. This time I might pull the old "I have no one to take care of my kids" card, but I don't much like her being over ther if Im not, especially in the SUnni Triangle. Which means my UO time as of January will come to a screeching halt, whether I go over or not, She just got back this past February from Irag and I spent the entire 6 months she was gone scouring websites, watching Foxnews, and calling every single "insider" i Could recall from my Army days making sure she was alright. All while dodging bullets myself. My parents got real upset that we oth were over there,because god- forbid neither of us made it back. Knowing me, I'll end up going back.

I just wanted to post here and ask if it would be ok if I posted during the time I was away. Last time I was in PGoH so I just posted, and it kinda made me feel better, sorta like writing home. I know Im not a part of PGoH anymore but it would be great if you guys could allow me this. Keep us in your prayers and keep the soldiers in your prayers. A little tidbit from the inside.....plans and budgets for supplies and manpower to Iraq have been set and confirmed until 2010, so we WILL be there for awhile, regardless of what you hear in the papers.

Here's a very interesting piece I found while studying the Quran (Muslim Bible). I guess Osama musta skipped this part.

Quran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a

> > fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the

> > lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair

> > still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of

> > Allah; and there was peace. (Note the verse number!)

Of course you can write here, and our prayers will be for you and your wife

just because you do not belong in the guild of Pgoh does not mean your not part family of T.H.E . i hope that you will consider staying home with the kids though as they will as they grow older wonder why you had to leave they also need to have your love and support by thier side just my thoughts either way i hope all turns out well

lori

Of course you can; We are family regardless of the tag you wear by your name. Brother i have called you and that is how i see you; our prayers and thoughts are with you always friend. And i doubt anyone would say different...

Edited by kodoz

T.H.E is worldwide.....open 24/7 for ya to write.

In time many return to the fold.....first it looks as if you will need to return to the land of your birth after serving.......so whilst ye serve and carry the HONOR us all into danger and battle....

May the GODS guide thee and bind thee....

Strength and HONOR brother...

The power of T.H.E Empire is that its home is always with you eternally.

By order of ZEUS...

May MERCURY blind thy enemies sight...

and give you the power of HADES retribution.

As you walk with MARS on your journey....

know that ARTIMES and MINERVA will aide thee...

and CERES and VESTA provide for thee.

HERA and VENUS will support your quest...

while APOLLO will assure that those that stood with you will be remembered forever....

for if anyone does forget the sacrifices you give...

POSEIDON will not have mercy on thier souls....

Also....that is an interesting verse indeed.

Thank you all for your kindeness, this group of people have an honor that knows no bounds. I'll keep in touch often and let you know if I have a way out, as Devin stated my kids are getting older my the day and they are gonna start wondering why Mommie and Daddy have to leave again. But as this is a nice long weekend, keep the reason for this weekend in your minds and think of the one's who made the ultimate sacrifice for this particluar weekend. Happy 4th of July Brothers and Sisters.

Strength and Honor!!!

Hail Brother!!

May God watch over both of you in this your time of need. I will keep you and your wife in my prayers at night that he will keep you both safe from harm and give you the strength to carry on during your time away. Know that the Family is here for you no matter what flag you may carry and that you always have a home here with us and a place in our hearts!!

Strength and Honor!