beta in europe

Vradish

Do you fellas have to compete in any contests to get a beta spot or is it just first-come-first-serve?

Its defenatly not "first-come-first-serve",I think you just have to be lucky to participate or maybe

the "wow-guys :smurf: " will read the comments that are on "your sign-up mail" and pick the good ones

(sounds to me a bit 'impossible' to check that much but heck,the can design wow so this would be easy :) )

~vrad

I read in the FAQ that Turkey is considered part of Europe and can participate, but nowhere does it say people from N. America CAN'T get in the beta.

Is it Europe only?  Here's the link: Blizzard UK

Everyone in Europe is invited to apply, regardless of country, as long as the applicant is English, French or German speaking.

Read the text carefully and notice this: Everyone in Europe :lostit:

I signed up - it let me, and there was a spot to say I was from the US. I figure on the real servers, there will be people from all time zones. Maybe they will use a ton of people from Europe, but also a few from outside Europe. It can't hurt to try I guess...

so what u r saying is if i signed up for the euro beta i dont get to play the game when it is released. that doesnt make any sense. where do i read about this

-Nokk

Edited by Nokk