Solunite Elemental

Kaatya

Outside Dungeon Wrong, there are platforms for each

known type of ore and this book:

"Friends,

I am working on creating a new type of ore elemental.

In order to create this new elemental, I need a special

elemental of each type. These special elementals are

created from a stack of 60,000 units of ore.

Once I have these 8 ore elementals, I will be able to

create my new Solunite Elemental. I don't have much

to offer now, but once I sell this creature, I will be rich.

Jonathan Falen"

Edited by Kaatya

*hearing the call, Chris dumps most of his posessions on the floor of his house and loads shovel after shovel under Scuttle's carapace*

All the ore piles have been filled.It seems jonathon has been kidnapped.Last night or early this morning, a gate opened to Lord British's castle, upon going to the throne room.There was a miner,wearing a torn apron with jonathon's name on it.He said he found it.Rumor was it was found on the 4th level of Hyloth.Being the invesigative fool I am .I went and checked.Found only other citizens there.Upon returning to ore piles, Creatures that exsist only in the power core ,had spawned, not many but a few( quagemires etc.)Is this a clue??Has jonathon been taken my evil mages??

Rumor has it by the balron cage is another clue, but sadly some unkown evil has erased the clue so nobody has any idea... rumor has of the apron that someone found and a left shoe... for now keep our ears to the ground for any rumors we can act upon, and make sure Grumpy is kept safe

tygress

the book out side the cage has been rewritten, it provide no clue,there is a book in the royal guard barracks in brit castle. Also a book in jonathon's house in serps hold titled"forgotten cities" The quest is now to find his lab, which is rumored to be ina remote area out side a city.I have just checked Montor near chaos gate, found nothing.