What type of Server?

Graknor

Ug!!!

I was wondering, what type of server we will be playing on, I have heard that there are normal PvE servers where you can attack anyone who attacked a NPC on your team/in your town.

Or are we going to play on a Horde vs. Alliance server. I personally think we should be on a Horde vs. Alliance server.

This has been discussed before and we are undecided. If we play on a pvp server, we will end up being a roleplaying pk guild. Unless they have an RP pvp server.. Also, we do not know how PvP will work on the regular servers yet. The regular ones will have more RP value than just running around and ganking people. There will be objectives to complete, towns to take over. Example, you could come into a town, kill all the NPCs and Quest NPCs and basically take that town over. Perhaps even kill the travel NPCs so people will have to run there to destroy us.

As of right now I am against a pure 100% PvP server. I would rather like to see a DAoC setup. Certain zones that are for PvP.. which WoW will have... but I just hope those zones are not tiny. DAoC had quite a bit of freedom in running around. DAoC also had the battlezones where you could take over the central keep. Except in WoW, there will be consequences to the other side when you take over something (killing of quest NPCs), or there will be a reward, like a super powerful weapon, or gold, etc.

I would definately like to play on an FvF server, but fear it would deal with nothing but stupid retard PK'ers running around owninating with their imba gear yelling "n00b hahahahaha!!1!1!11!!oneone"

From what I've been reading a PvE server will be more than entertaining enough. I can just make secondaries on the FvF server.

I do not think I have participated in this discussion earlier, so I may say this now ???