Guild-related Questions...

Darkstar

I've had a not-quite friendly encounter with a WoW guild called the PhM/Blagtoof War Tribe. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them, and could tell me why they all act like they own MMORPGs in general. Right now, they look like an online rpg golf club. Someone tell me they're just kidding, please.

:devil:

I'm serious, you should see how some of them act, like nobody else is worthy enough to wear their personalized sweater vests that say, "We ownz j00!" on them.

Googled this. A not-so-detailed story of the PhM/Blagtoof war tribe. I couldn't read it all because I fell asleep somewhere in the beginning. Anyway as my telepathic abilities tell me :devil: the PhM is a dark force that will come to Azeroth to destroy it. They are sent by the god himself, thus maybe they act like they own the the world.

Blagtoof was green and hurt my eyes, you tell me about that one.

Afterwards I went to the main site and found a news article with a nice piece of information. Joy over PK'ing. This is a PK guild...

Also, they are highly roleplayed. This explains.

Edited by Shimensin

I did talk to a member of that clan once... on only-wow.com

And no , i don't think they are kidding but I think this is the chance to let them see that they wont make a chance against the skullcrusher orc clan :devil:

Once we meet them in the game , we can challenge them for a guild-fight?

~vrad

I dunno, I've heard that they have decimated guilds before. I don't want to do anything without the consent of the warboss and vuduboss anyways. Not to mention we need to do some serious recon before we attack anyone. No sense running in all gung-ho, just to get slaughtered like piggies.

No, other than only-wow.com we will have no dealings with the PhM/Blagtoof in game. Martok, if he ever gets away from playing SWG again, can explain our reasons on that.

PHM/Blagtoof are a different group of folks.

While I don't exactly have anything against them, their ideals and attitudes aren't exactly "good"

Overall, just don't care for them. Won't have any dealings with them.

Good, they aren't exactly "friendly" either, it's like they're looking for a fight. I'm glad that once game starts I'll never have to deal with them again. ???

I will go ahead and say what Balandar and Martok have not, in my own words, granted.

The PhM and Blagtoof are what I like to call RP Nazis, a term I've used before as you probably remember. Nothing against them personally, infact that strict kind of roleplay can be fun at times. The problem is; who's to say that your way is the 100% right way and everyone else is null and should be subjucated?

Again I have nothing personal against either of those guilds, infact I admire both Grishnak and Rakknar for their perspective and input through Only-WoW. I just don't care to deal with them very much, if at all, upon the actual roleplaying stage. (Ie: in character, in game)

~Glok'tur

(P.s., If I were to take the time, I could actually quote Lord Rakknar from a post on the OW forums in response to a discussion in which I mentioned "RP Nazis." He stated near-humorously that he infact might be labled as such, but didn't care.)

Ok. Let me add something else to this thread.

PHM likes to say they have decimated guilds. Can I say bullcrap?

They played on the same server as us on UO. Their guild had like what...10 people?

They claim they destroyed guilds by constantly PKing them.

Well, eventually people quit games, and even guilds break up.

When a guild breaks up because people no longer play a game you can't claim you "decimated" them and "forced" them to quit a game.

It doesn't really matter if we are on the same server as them. They are an annoyance...no more.

i've never heard of these clans until i read about them in this forum but it sounds to me like they think their sh** don't stink but I think this can be cured by a "good old fashion ass whoopin." (Quote from my Dad talking about terrorists :) )

-Nokk >8]

Edited by Nokk