corvette or bunker

jtanker

im thinkin of doin the corvette or death watch bunker this fri. or sat was wonderin if any would like to join and whitch u wanna do and when u wanna do it

If we are going to do this I would like some preparations made...

This is an all-composite armor type thingy. And we are definitely going to need our Mind stats Enhanced, all of them Mind/Focus/Willpower.

So... for anyone going we are going to need sliced weapons, sliced armor (Efficiency on this not Encumbrance) and Enhancements all around. (Especially in the mind.) We are going to need our brawlers and tanks to be able to spam the crap out of their specials and have no drain on their stats... also; everyone needs to be aware that this is not an experience run. (In other words experience will be low for almost everyone involved.)

:yub:

i think we should do the corvette cause i checked out the bunker today and took me and 6 others 30min to kill just one super battle droid so we'll need a group of 20 to do the bunker

Well being that the Corvette now has a total of six Super Battle Droids on it...

But, I hear the tactic is to try to drag a Rebel guy into the room with the Battle Droid and let them duke it out.

I've also heard that to complete the quest we do not even need to mess with the Super Battle Droids on the Vette... not to sure on that though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived