My Character on UO

nadjia rhazzka

My only bit of advice is to play the game - don't let us help you! (Cuz we will try).

Earn it yourself first, its the best way to learn the game. No point in power-leveling - thats not really the point of the game in my estimation.

Have fun!

-Mao ;)

very good advice Liz.

I had a thousand times more fun hanging out at Empath Abbey participating in rp as a no-skill character than I did getting a couple of characters up to having lotsa gm and above skills

Thank you Devin. yes, I am having a blast learning it all on my own right now. THough it is VERY nice to know there are kind folks out there willing to help (and who already 'know' me)

I didn't get a chance to play yesterday. i ma heading there soon as i read some webbies today though :lostit:

*hugs*

Saig had such a fun time on UO last night .. apologies for the crashing problems I had. My computer really didn't like that full screen display! *picky thing she is*

If I forgot to thank any of you wonderful folks, forgive me. I was so overwhelmed by the beauty, strength and honour of the guild... I was speechless. I give you my thanks now.

I look forward to meeting those I did not have the pleasure of seeing last night soon and seeing those I have met once again :lostit:

*hugs*

Strength and HONOUR!

Saij

ooo!

You're gonna NEED ICQ if you plan to play this a lot. ICQ is the standard means of communication between people in UO who aren't on the same screen.

Yes, I have ICQ and all the pigeons added to it. Just waiting on some authorizations from our wonderful members. (I am ~*marie*~ in the name bit of my ICQ 64588894).

Chris, I would love a tour when both of us can be on. (I added Anfalas to my ICQ)

Mao - I would put Trillian on my machine again, yet I have had many bad experiences with it. I may look into it again sometime *hugs*.

Strength and HONOUR!!

Saig

Always a happy occasion to welcome a new member to the realms of ultima, especially a member of the honor empire :)