Welcome

I would like to formally welcome to the Empire three new recruits. These recruits having met with the Emperor, the Decurion, and myself have been found worthy of undergoing the initial trial phase of Legionairre.

I ask for all Guardians to welcome these brothers in arms as family and to assist them if need be.

We provide the way for those whom will follow us.

Conqueror Kozz

Slash DemonBlade

Shadow Reaper

Welcome, to the Empire recruits.

May it serve you as well as you serve it.

Strength and Honor,

Steel DarKnight

Senator of War

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I can tell it's going to be lots of fun. Thank heavens for some real role-playing!

While training my char alone, I attempted to role play a few places, but it was depressing to see very few willing to RP, or even speak in complete sentences (ty np lol). That, and getting tips from people on ways to "cheat the system" with EasyUO and such. I decided I didn't want any part of that. in 1996 and before, I was part of the arms race, macroing skills and such here and there. That actually ruined the game for me, so no more of that, ever.

Be it known that while I'm back in the game for now, I can't quite anticipate how involved I will be come schoolyear. I've returned to school part-time, and I fear there may come times when I will disappear from the game for extended periods (weeks, or a month or more? eek!). That being said, I know you'll all be great about it. I'll have to make some sort of impression so I'm not forgotten in the meantime. :D

Conqueror Kozz

Slash DemonBlade

Shadow Reaper

Welcome to the family.May your stay with us be enjoyable and exciting.You will learn many things here,HONOR, but the most important will be the people you meet, the ones behind the chars.I WILL SAY THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!! Strong are the bonds of friendship made in The Empire.Both in game and in the realm of realife.We all care about each other.

Strength and HONOR new brothers.