Illshenar Romp!

What I thought was a stray pigeon arrived to me, and simply would not leave!  I finally removed its scroll and set it on its way.  I made haste to the tavern, ordered something to eat and drink and became engrossed with the scrolls writings.

" Dearest Guardians,  I am Jarnis from the lands of Illshenar! Whilst ye do not know me, perhaps you can help me and my people.  You see the great armies in your lands have became so engrossed with the raging battles with those vile orcs and bloodlusting savages, many of our protectors have forgot of us.  In this short time our wonderful city has become over run by Large Orge armies complete with the Lords themselves.  My people not being skilled in the art of War lost quickly and thus have fled for the highlands to seek refuge. I beg of thee, can you find in your hearts to aid us in this time of need. We have not much to offer as reward, perhaps some food or shelter if needed but that is about all.  Time is crucial, help us before they destroy our city!

Jarnis -  Mayor

I become so engrossed with this I had not realized Coldren had snuck up on me and was also reading the scroll!

"HIC!"  as Coldren tips back another pint of ale!  He wipes his mouth slams the pint down on the table.  Smiles at me and walks out of the tavern!

I follow him out and as I expected hes out there taunting my horse, I guess its in his blood or something.  "Kal we must help them!"

"Our troops grow weary with the fighting here, Coldren!"

"Aye, Mayhap so,  Me thinks its just those Chicken legged mages that grow tired!  Besides we may be taking a break from battling as Martok and Wolf meet with the other allies to discuss trade routes through the occupied territories!"

"Yes, that is true! With the empires blessing lets assemble a small forcer and set the Orges back to the hills!"

So it is set.  This Wednesday, July 11, 9pm as of the eastern sky for those that can venture into these strange new lands called Illshenar, PGoH and any allies that wish to do so, will be reclaiming the city back from those vile Orges!

As ye command m'lord, I will be there by yours and m'lord Coldrens side to fend off thy wretched ogres and help save the "new" lands.   *sends pigeons to both Kalinaf and Coldren*

OOC: anytime your ready i have third dawn as well

• 3 weeks later...

As the lands of Ilshenar send me plummeting to the ethereal plain (*OOC crashes my system*) I will be unable to travel with you.

May Mars walk with ye.