Royal Britannian Guard armor design

Kaatya

Cort Malic has requested help in developing armor for

the Royal Britannian Guard. The details were found in

a book in the Guard Offices:

"The time has come for the Royal Guard to be properly dressed. I am calling upon the master craftsman of our lands to design a proper uniform. The uniform should contain at least a full suit of armor and the Royal Guard sash should be visible over the top. Extra cloths or caps are optional. All pieces should be handcrafted; no artifacts or special armor pieces should be included. The suit can contain gauntlets, however I will not wear them.

Weapons and shields should not be part of the uniform. Other than that, the uniform design is up to the craftsmen.

On the first day of the week, after the supper meal (Sunday 4:30 CST) the completed designs should be presented at the Castle. The designers should be wearing the completed design"

That's tomorrow afternoon --- so any smiths or tailors

interested in heeding this call had best get to work today!

I would not worry Jose , the one they did pick is far below anything you wore it seems that he wanted something plain and simple... I mean a guard with a skull cap *sighs* one good swipe at any of there heads and tis over for them, i think perhaps he was pursuaded by her charms *grins* But alas the new uniform has been choosen