Fizit

Jas

Yeup yeup, he did. :) The question is, will she be one of those that take it? The word I use for female orc is "kuruk." (Many from Shadowclan use it, I believe it's a variant from one of the black speech dialects.) It's a slightly less degrading term. Glok only uses breed'r with "fe-orcs" he doesn't like.

~Glok

Edited by Glok'tur

fe-orc would be okay. I remember using that in the past. I just always enjoyed breed'r... unless they were of a higher rank.... I said that once.. well... it wasn't a pretty sight. :)

LoL!!

I like breed'r man ,the problem is: does she like it? :)

AHA!

I found a new question for the guild!

Can members within the guild get married?

Happy Birthday!

In my past experience, people who roleplay orcs will sometimes roleplay chosing "mates" and pair up. But they aren't lovy-dubby with one another or anything, atleast not publicly. And that's preferable, as it just gets kind of weird when you start allowing that kind of stuff in roleplay.. and even weirder in this situation because we aren't roleplaying humans.... unlses a big husky troll turns you on or something. Umm... yeah..

Looks like the issue hasn't been addressed yet, and probably won't even really be an issue. But for safety sake I would suggest not going farther than perhaps 2 people roleplaying that they are mates. And stay away from the affectionate roleplay, it's just awkward and sometimes downright innappropriate.

~Glok

:)

Y'all can stop wit da breed'r stuff fer Fizit. She's infertile. Thought it would be a good roleplaying hook anyway, female who wants to serve the clan in other ways (spellcastin 'n' fightin) cause she can't spend her time raising yunguns. But, you all have decided me for sure now - no breed'r here.

Fizit

In my past experience, people who roleplay orcs will sometimes roleplay chosing "mates" and pair up. But they aren't lovy-dubby with one another or anything, atleast not publicly. And that's preferable, as it just gets kind of weird when you start allowing that kind of stuff in roleplay.. and even weirder in this situation because we aren't roleplaying humans.... unlses a big husky troll turns you on or something. Umm... yeah..

Are you saying that trolls aren't sexy? :cool: