WhatPulse

Balandar

sig.php?account=balandar&ext=.png

Have you ever wondered how many keystrokes or mouse clicks you make in a day? Well, now you can find out!! :smash:

• Register here first: http://pulse.whatnet.org/
  • If you wish to, you can join The Honor Empire team using the password 'honor'.
  • Download and install WhatPulse.
  • Type a little bit, and then right click the W icon and select Pulse!
  • Then click the banner above and register an account to get your forum code to post your image. Or click here. You may need to login with all lower case letters for your name. Also make sure you have done one pulse (sometimes you can't register untill you have done so.)

The Honor Empire Team

Some tips:

• You can change how often your information is updated by right clicking on the W icon in your taskbar.
  • Under Settings -> Program Settings you can set the settings.
  • You can also right click and do a pulse immediately.

Go to the store and there is a pets catogory where you can buy different items. Once you buy them look in your inventory and they will be listed then just click use item and it will take care of them.

Ok Bal I put my pet to sleepand he won't wake up. How do we wake him? Devin said hers said she needed a horn to wake them but there is none in the store.

Got to wake him so he can go out and bite people.

*runs from the rapid penguin* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

but seriously bal we need the horn cause mines asleep also and it say i had to have a horn to wake it up,

or is this a tatic that you put ours to sleep and you come in and get us all :D:silly:

Yes, there is a timer on the pet. The tent has a 60 min timer. I may increase that and when I add new beds (more expensive ones) I'll have the timer decrease so they do not need to sleep as long. There was a mod someplace that would allow people to see how many minutes were left when their pet is sleeping. I can't seem to find it now. :D

Also, be careful with WhatPulse. At first it made me want to type and click a lot more. I am just going to ignore it. I figure with online gaming and once WoW comes out it will go up very very quickly =)