Battle

Rhoach

Are you using the battle system?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the new battle system, somthing to do. Hey Balandar, a few people i know are asking how and where they can get their hands on a battle system like this for a Counter-strike fourm?

As everyone builds up weapons for attack and armor for defense, it will even itself out a bit. Right now it's pretty one sided for those of us that got a jump start on everyone else.

there oughta be an instruction screen that pops up when you first click on the battle link so you know not to spend 600 gold on stuff playing around and then change races :/

Yeah, just today i noticed that people are attack me and stealing my gold. Which is wonderful, 2 untrained orcs against 10-20 enemies, sounds about even doesn't it? HOO-WAGH! Oh and i also noticed that i'm gaining 4 gold per 30 minutes instead of 2, does the amount of gold recieved increase with the amount of time spent in the battle system? But overall the answer is yes, i love the battle system. As long as i don't die relatively soon, that is.

:yub:

Yeah, just today i noticed that people are attack me and stealing my gold. Which is wonderful, 2 untrained orcs against 10-20 enemies, sounds about even doesn't it? HOO-WAGH! Oh and i also noticed that i'm gaining 4 gold per 30 minutes instead of 2, does the amount of gold recieved increase with the amount of time spent in the battle system? But overall the answer is yes, i love the battle system. As long as i don't die relatively soon, that is.

:yub:

The gold is based on your army size. You earn 2 GP per soldier. So the more soldiers you have, the more gold you earn..... Unlesss of course, ######'s like me take it from you :yub: