What do you think about.....

Surek Tharor

Hey i dont know if you have seen CNN or an other news station, but have you seen what the Iraquies did to that American man?

Well if not I will explane:

There was a American man for busines in Iraq, in the afternoon he was picked from the street and taken hostage, the man was in front of a camera executed as folowd: first they stabd a knife in his back (the man fell on his side) then they chopped his head of with an axe.

I mean com on people this is f***ing sick.

Please tell what you think about this.

Pim Fortyun (the bald gay politic who was shot in the netherlands)

Quote: The Islam I a f***t up religion!

Im from holland so sorry if i made anny mistakes my english is not so good.

I've seen the video, and you exaggerate a bit, his head wasn't chopped off with an axe.

Of course it's bad what happened, I don't deny that.

I was very shocked to see a man's head being cut off with a blunt knife.

QUOTE:

The Islam I a f***t up religion!

Has it got anything to do with the Islam? I think not, the Ji-had isn't described in the Islam either.

Edited by Virtugon

i think he was killed because the U.S was torturing iraqey prisoners. which is no excuse for such brutality but in the minds of the kind of people that would do such a thing in the first place it is.

islam is not a f***t up religion its just misunderstood by the western world. im not sure what religion u r surek but if its christianity it is'nt much different from islam.

-Nokk Rajek

Edited by Nokk

Islam and Christianity have the same base, which is why they are similar. But the key beliefs are extremely different.

It's hard to say Islam isn't bad of itself right now, because so many of the "officials" within it are supporting killing the infidels, and things that are jus plain wrong right now. But I don't know enough about it to say that it's "f***t up."

However I don't need to know. I've already found the truth.

~Glok

Edited by Glok'tur

• 2 weeks later...

Islam is misunderstood by the muslim men living in the middle age, where men control everything and do what they want... Christianity was also like that in Europe once. The church controlled everything and men hit their wives and children. They'll grow up some time.

well i find it disgusting, i mean there is no for that kind of torture, and i do not believe it has to do with religion of why they did it, but i guess since im not them no telling why they did it except to anger us or so i would believe, but im one them people who think take all our people out and use the bomb and just get rid of the problem

The only reason these things happen is mainly 2 things I hate the most arrogance and ignorance. Our soldiers abuse iraqi prisoners for the killing of U.S. troops. Iraqis kill a civilian to retaliate against the abuse of their own. I am totally unsided on this because I believe we are wrong in the ways we handle things and so are they. The easiest thing to do is what they want. We need to leave and then when they realize how bad things get once we arent there to help protect them a little bit they will be asking us to come back and realize that they do need us a little bit. All I know is im sick of turning on the news everyday and thinking that I'm in a car with two kids that keep poking each other and complaining about it.