OK SO I FORGOT

Some one gave me an account with Stevie Nicks on it and a few other Tamer chractors on it. I am trying to find out who it was...............because I forgot the log in name. Yeah Yeah Yeah Ill never hear the end of this one but hey I forgot what else can I say lol

Tass :alcoholic:

As soon as I posted this I remembered. Go figure eggsshhh

Hey guys I was thinking I know things are kind of rocky right now but I am sure they will pick up again. All with time I am sure. Anyways I was wondering what you guys think about going to ALASKA?

I think we canget cheap tickets if we plan ahead of schedule. Besides I just want to go there just looking for an excuse to drag you some of you with me :lostit:

What you guys think?

If you can or THINK you might be able to WHEN?

Tass :alcoholic:

HMMMM

so are we going to TX?

I know Menai is from Alaska and she was planning on visiting TX (Kaatya) BUT........... if she doesn't make it maybe we can go visit her. :D

I called her at work last night and we were talking about it.

Either way Me and the wife are going somewere don't care if its North or South.

What you guys think?

Tass :)

need to repleanish gold ..........but hope fully we can do tx , so you can take Amy , you know where :D:D:D:)

but alaska is great place been there yrs ago and hopefully my son will still be there wooot

Edited by whiterabbit

Hope all of you have fun where ever you decide. Don't think Akroma and I will be able to join. :)

There have been to many things going on here and I just don't feel we are capable of going anywhere right now. Also its very hard to find a babysitter for 5 kids. I hope you guys understand. But like I said I hope you have a splended time where ever your journeys take you . :D

Alaska! Alaska!

We are going to try and make it to TX in the spring maybe April, May.

But we have a chance at a house and some land here, I'll know more this weekend.

Soo.. that may hold us us back.

As I told Tass on the phone, any of ya'll are so very welcome to visit!

We will pick you up at the airport, the cruise terminal, house ya, feed ya.

(can you tell we've been here a year now?)

I'm in the tourism industry, we can fish,hunt, take boat cruises, horseback rides, gold panning.

And Hudson is right it is beautiful here.

If anyone would like to see, I'll post some pictures on the boards.

and there are some here, this is my mother-in-laws place.

Snow River Hostel

Ohhh, Thank you Tass.

Keep thinking Alaska :)

Nenia

• 2 weeks later...

WOW this is a really tight guild you all plan to make trips together to meet. Man I am going to have to start saving so next year I can go where ever and meet some of you all. That is if I am invited being a newbie and all to the Guild.

Ohhhh and the hitting someone over the head with a pan and getting the gold tooth. That is gold panning Harlem style right.

Strength and HONOR

James Halliwell