Um.... WOW!

Guest Votive

Ok... so it started out with Ultima online.  Then there was Asheron's call.  Then along came Everquest. Many sleepless nights and broken relations came from this.  Everquest was one of them games that took off, and took people with it.  However everyones good thing runs out as well, and Anarchy Online became present. BAH!  That went belly up for alot of people.  It seemed to be a game to hold people over until the newest craze came out.  Dark Age of Camelot.  This is considered to be what is rivaling Evercrack.  Now Ever-on has released its 3rd expansion. Shadows of Luclin.  Could this be a last hurrah for the folks at Verant? Maybe so, or maybe this will rekindle the ole flame that many people are loosing in Ever-makemecallinsickforwork. But, there is something lurkin just around the corner.  It seems to have gotten everyone a little bit excited.  Something to make people Teleport themselves away from the Magical, mystical world of Norrath for good.  Make you want to leave Lord British (? hope thats what he is called. No offense to you UO peeps, just been a long time since I have played any Ultimas) fending for himslef.  This crouching tiger might be enough to bring the bots in AO to a quick end. This hidden Dragon may also take everyone out of the Dark Ages and into its own.  Bet you all think I am talkin bout Shadowbane.  Well.... its a possiblity, but I have been enlightend to another game that is... how should I say... I see it on the Horizon.

And no I am not talking about the Star Wars multiplayer game that is forthcoming.

http://www.rpgplanet.com/horizons

Might you check it out?  You may want to save your pennys now, for what I have heard and for what I am reading about this game, might just make you have need to change your underwear.

I heard do to lack of funding it might be canceled.  Also that the main label that was supporting them was going to drop them.  Probably just stupid rumors though.

I wish Middle Earth hadnt been canned.  :smash:  The thing I liked about that game was if you died... that was it.  :p  Had to start all over... it could kinda suck, but you know... there's that one person you really dont like and if he/she/it died then you could be like... teehee!  Oh... they were supposed to insert some sort of family.... having... type thing in there to which sounded wierd, yet intriging. (i know i spelt that wrong, but its 3am so meh.)

Anyways... i guess I will wait and see on this one as well.  ???