Rage

Balandar

Most of the 3D graphics we make are made with poser, which is a character and animation rendering tool. It's not freeware, can be purchased in most retail outlets or online. Other graphics are created in Photoshop or Photopaint, pending personal preference

Maybe in the future we can play with it a bit more. But it takes many many many many many many hours to create a good morph. Not to mention, I have no idea how we would be able to do the hooves. Maybe if there is something like a Minotaur over at daz3d.com we could buy it and play around with it some.

I might give it a shot to try and make a Tauren character for you. As Bal mentioned, takes a good bit of time to create individual custom character models. So I'll work on creating one base character that can then be tweaked, but I won't be able to make full blown custom chars for everyone. They will essentially be the same base character with some facial modifications for individuals.

Yep, lots of time. I have been messing with my character for a while, and just haven't come up with one I am satisfied with.... I bet it will take me a month till I have one good head shot of an orc I like.