fooling around

Zieg

*grabs Vradish' war helmet and shoves a horn up his rear* arrghh that ting could kill 10000 soldiers but not me! *enchants upon his helmet making the horns glow becoming hotter burning the green orc insides* and gets out of the way*

A large orc wanders by the fire pit.

"Skah!! Vradish!", Grulg shouts, "Lat hab tu kleen owt da ghassh pit nuw. Agh den lat kleen owt me bagronk!"

Grulg walks off towards Uglutz's tent grumbling to himself about young orcs.

*stands up* you a slave to Great Balander? har de har!

Me Strung. Unlike weakling uruk Vradish* pushes him getting ready for another good fight this time no bull droppings involved but first he runs off to clean himself up* ???

*swims around in the hot springs of the fire pit* Mahahaha Stupid uruk Vradish he brainless. He belive brute force will shatter the shields of his enemies. He acts to much like the uruks of old when the invasion first began.

*begins to drown zieg*

Me am strunger tan stupid lat!

Lat was deddie ash,nuw an uruk,nub tat strung yet!!

*takes zieg out of the water*

Me gav lat ash warning!

*slowly walks away from the fire pit*

*growls in rage as a spark of old orcish fire rages through him for he was the orc shaman who fought against the burning legion, he connects with them demonic powers and sends a large fireball towards the back of Vradish he may not have his physical strengths back but he has his shamanistic/warlockian powers back* ???

*charges in wielding a giant trunk of a tree* Graknor CLOMP LAT fur da dree'd time!

*runs in and faceplants the dedite with his weapon*

For da HORDE!

~Graknor Spinecrusher

*is glad he is immune to his own elements then grabs vradish'legs and pulls him deeper into the deep hot spring, then causes lightening to fall from the sky on both him and vradish are electricuted critically*

*grabs Vradish' war helmet and shoves a horn up his rear* arrghh that ting could kill 10000 soldiers but not me! *enchants upon his helmet making the horns glow becoming hotter burning the green orc insides* and gets out of the way*

*takes the war helmet out of his ####*

Stupit deddie,me nub lik lat.....

Tat am wy me couldn't poop.... :smash:

*he gets up after behing hit by the bull he slowly rises then flares up some mana launching a ball of fire towards the trees setting them on fire soon he creats a ball of lightening sending it towards the bull and orc for their armor and weapons would be like lightening rods*

rraarrrghhh me no ezy to clomp

*jumps in the hotsprings,the fireball misses and vradish is filled with bloodlust*

HOOOOOOWAAAAAAAA!!!!

*Begins to stomp a spiritual dance on the broken grounds of wow*

*vradish storms to the weak creature with blood in his mounth*

Fuk ub tupid deddie,...

Nobodi wul blah me wut tu do!!!

Me wull clomp lattttttttt!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You think your blood lust can help you? *smirks he gave him the blood lust he takes it away making vradish turn back into a weak orc he then charges towards vradish and locks hands against the stupid uruk not allowing him to go any further. :p