Peace Treaty?

Zieg

OOC: mhmm i just hope they make the undead look a bit more decent.. *seen this one piccy of their face and it looked horrifing..*

*maggots drop from his insides as he is about the same height of them no good dwarvern orcs* o.o thats it.. mahahaha ill do this ill take a orc and a dwarve.. breed them and gain a loyal Dwarc!! >:L *turns Gluk'tor into a gnome and chases after him*

SKahhhhhhh!!!

Har Har Glok'tur wus shurt nuw?!!!

*Paints the gnome-orc , so he can see the diverents*

Me wanna eet gnomes!!

Lat hav tu warn me tat lat am un gnome!

HAR HAR!

*does what Deedies do best try to corrupt and confuse their target* Their all against you now Gluk'tor.. they don't see you as one of them. They see you as mere food. and as mere food they must belive you the strong mighty Gluk'tor as a weakling.. they are all against you.. no one will back you up no one but us Deadies..

Pushdug deddie! gug awy, Skah! ded bones ugly wit da skins agh da maguk. Me nub stand! gug awy!

uz clomp lat flat if nub gug!

Graznok Spinecrusher

SKAhhhhhhhh!

Nuw me see,tat stupid gnome am glok'tur...

Pushdug deddie wantz tu fuul vradish!!!

*walks to the beast with his axe in his hands*

HOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA!!

*vradish storms to the ugly thing and smashes his bones*

HARDIHAR >:L

Stupid mojo freek!

*slowly walks to Zieg,imitating a cow*

*Once close enough....*

Slasssshhhh

*the dead one is laying there without hands or feets*

HAR DI HAR!!

*hand drags itself over to his head putting it back on his body then both put his legs back together then one puts the other arm one then the arm puts his other arm on and gets up* ??? now you made me mad! *simply kicks Vradish in the groin and walks back to drain his life away with life steal making him look more and more human making Vradish looking old and kinda dead?

AAAAAAAAAHRRGRGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Me luk lik deddie nuw!

*takes his knife and tries to kill himself*

HUH?!!

*A bird flies over vradish's head and poos..*

*the spell is gone...*

Quiet bull and get in the truck befor i get out the butcher knive, we have a delivery at every burger joint in the country.. *begins turning green and slowly begins to reform orcish muscles in his body* :laugh:

Let's keep it civil folks. We're pretty lenient with our mods, but we don't want to see threads degenerate.

Also as an aside, rp stories back and forth between parties can be fun. Use the WoW Fire pit board for that kind of stuff. Easier to keep the threads here on topic.

Thanks