Peace Treaty?

Zieg

I am Zieg.. Undead Warlock of the Blood Moon clan a guild based on World of Warcraft. We have seen your clan. My clan at the moment getting to know the horde tribes for we are apart of the horde weither we are trolls orcs tauren or undead..

We are or rather i am Wondering wither you would be interested in cooperating with us. >:L

Edited by Zieg

Yeah I have read quite a few marguret weis & tracey hickman books to realize how superstitious the orcs are. I can see how faithful you are to being true orcs and find it admirable.

Now Martok you are really reminding me of old Jim. (read my other post if dont understand)

It's good to see fellow roleplay groups communicating and interested in cooperation! Welcome to our orcish abode.

Sadly, if you choose to allow the undead, we'll pick on them if not kill them all the time. We don't like em'! They're not natural!

Skah dat nubhosh mojo stuf! Nub kayr ib dedhedz blah dem nub ebil, me tink'r dem ull stab en bak wen id am turn'd! :)

~Glok

*latches onto the closest orc and bites them in defence then jumps back flaring up some mana with in his hands firing a wall of fire between him and the orcs the flames get higher and the heat becomes more intense* ahh Z was once a great orc shaman but saddly due to some rping he was reborn in a human body as a undead by the necromancers of the Foresaken. ???

Skah! Mojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *frantically pushes Vradish out of the way and continues running*

:0 Glok'tur is rather afraid of magic, when it is threatening his own life. He doesn't trust it, in any situation, though being a curious creature you might find him playing with something "mojo" for a little while. In all other cases he will either run, or attack blindly.

~Glok

*watches the orcs run in fear while he is clamped onto the one running around and around*

bahahahahaha fear me or ill make fire rain from the skys >:rotflmao::smokewink:

yes this could be interesting. though i don't know if i shall be a undead for long might go back to being a orc but still going to be a warlock.. gotta scare Gluk'Tur :0

*vradish jumps in a cold river and shoots some arrows out of the wather*

Vradish isn't afraid of 'mojo', if the enemy is from another race(natural or unnatural),he will try to kill it.

If it works he will get experience with 'mojo' and other stuff,if it don't,he will get killed....

Lightening!!

*summons elemental forces soon a large lightening bolt crashes into the lake where that orcz or bull or troll just jumped in getting hit in his rotten belly by the arrow he laughs and pulls it out and throws it towards them orcs enchanting it so it will explode in another wave of fire will rush at them* ;) >:L :)

Is that so.. Well im sure your afraid of this.. *turns Vradish into a dwarf so he can't run fast*

Edited by Zieg