Hello from BMC

Ragnar

If you read our site completely you have read this to:

The skullcrushers are comprised mainly of orcs. There are, however, many tauren and trolls among the clan. This is one of the few orc clans that refuse to allow the undead among them. They fear the undead most among all of the races of the world, for they are “bad vudu”. Shakha prohibits the clan to have friendships and alliances with the “dedies” for they are traitorous in nature and their bond of word means nothing.

Your clan alowes the Undead.

Now im only a Recruit so i cant speek for our clan, but just that you know this.

Ug der Bloodmoon Clan!

Me happi lat kum heer tu blah "Ug" tu uz.

Yub, we nub lyk dem dedies. If lat hab dedies in latz clan, den we gunna clomp dem!

We nub hab grudge wit da orcs, trolls, or tauren.... just dem pushdug dedies!

SKAH!

Uglutz clutches a dead and rotting lizard that hangs around his neck and mumbles a few magic words of protection as he sees the undead figure

Welcome!

In game I doubt you would find us very friendly, being that you are an undead and all. :angry:

Skullcrusher Orcs would either run away from you in terror, or poke you with a spear and then run away in terror. Who knows? Orcs are very unpredictable. ???

*thinks these orcs are to easy to scare* :innocent::smokewink::rotflmao:

*Summons real real undead creatures cause hes a warlock and they start to march towards them and Glok'Tur having lightening hit the ground just infront of him the undead and himself break that ones bow and then sends in the undead cats to bite and scratch the big brute* :0

Heh heh, fully in arms with his brethren Glok wouldn't run from you, but given the game isn't live yet, I kind of view all of our characters in a peaceful unarmed camp, which is beginning to drive Glok insane. That's also why he would bolt if you attacked, not being ready.

I wonder how they will balance that in WoW. In War3, a caster could kill a good number of enemies instantly, or close enough to it, if they were powerful. Though they would fall easily if reached. I know casters will be easy to kill if you can get to them, but I imagine it would be somewhat similar, one on one from a distance none of us are a match for them. Or maybe, I will be. Glok's gonna be a hunter, and in all other MMO's the ranged characters are best at taking out casters. =) *thinking DAoC*

The rogue classes are kind of fit to take out almost anyone, if they get them by surprise, otherwise they = the suck. I'm sure Blizzard will improve on the all-around for WoW. When they say they are gamers first and foremost, I actually believe them. Plus they've had some good predecessors to learn from. DAoC got PvP right, in my opinion. Those large scale battles were the most fun I ever had, in any game. UO got crafting and RP-capability right. I have yet to find a game easier to roleplay in. Ashen Empires, which is still beta, has improved crafting beyond anything I can imagine. If you haven't checked it out, you should. I think there are a few days of free open beta left. =) I'd be playing but I only have 33k dialup and there is nothing higher available here. (It's a 56k modem but the phone lines are OLD. I live on a farm, with my grandparents in northern Washington, 20 minutes or so from the Canadian border. If I don't figure something out soon, WoW may be out of the question for a long time. (Say, 4 1/2 years?) DSL and Cable companies are in no rush to bring access to a farm outside of 2 small towns near Canuukia. :silly::vomit::innocent::0:rotflmao::smash::smokewink: I miss my cable connection!!!!

~Glok