City Of Heroes

novawop

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Me too, Zenith. :D As I posted all over the SoC boards (where applicable, you know, talking about games to pass the time until WoW and stuff), this game is gonna rock.

I can't believe that THE hasn't organized a guild for this yet, or rather, a super group. I so would have my Chaos Kitten (professional Sidekick!) join. :)

In the forums over at CoH I am known as AtomicBelwether, and usually post in the "I kill you, You kill me, everyone gets killed" forums. A fun little mind game really.

-hoth

Edited by Hothgorn TheBlack

Guys, this game is going to rock trust me. from what i have seen (and I have seen alot) It will rock.

Just wait till end of april, beginning of may, unless your special. (pre-order and beta testers.)

Like some people, I know. cant say who, cause of His NDA agreement. sorry.

It different in that trades skill will not be needed and fight bad guys is a must.

Edited by novawop

Since the NDA has been lifted, I am here to tell you , It is a sweet game. Where to begin, hmmmm

ok here we go. Look here for more info: http://www.cityofheroes.com/

1. charater creation: This is the start of making what your toon a hero, You get a chance to show off your ability to create great costumes. I mean millions of differant designs and colors. (no capes thou :) ).

2. Starting out: Like all heroes you start out with basic powers A primary set and secondary you get one power per set at lvl one. the power depend on what type of hero(archtypes) you want to be. and then the higher levels you go the more power you get. now you think. Everyone will be the same. who wants to play that. Ahh Your hero can have the same powers as another but his power strenghts and weakeness can be differant. How is that novawop? tell us tell us!! Ok OK.

Powers also have one standard power slot or enhancement slot. each power can acquire a total of 6 slots. now in these slots you can increase the way the power acts.(ie: accuracy, range, damage, duration, etc,etc) These enhancements drop off bad guys and you can buy them from the stores.

3. Enchancements: also have three different Lvls 1: Trainers everyone can use these. 2. dual origins two classes (example: Magic-Mutant)can use these and have a better adjustment then Trainer Ench. 3. single origins these are set for one class (just mutant). these are the best.

4. Now Bad guys. there are differant types of bad guys. the common thug, the Leitanant(sp?) and the Boss.

5. Now I dont want to rune any more. BUt I will say this. If your heroes dies you do not lose any equipment or powers, after lvl 5 if you die you get debted to your experience and have to rebuild this.

you do not have to craft anything. you do not have to group constantly, and you can just have fun.

I hope you all enjoy what information I revealed I am enjoying the game alot more then Everquest.

If you want to find me I am on the primary server just give me a yell and Ill side kick you a few lvls.

And I say again look here: http://www.cityofheroes.com/

Edited by novawop

Yes, the NDA has lifted... yay!

This game FREAKING ROCKS. To me, it doesn't even feel like playing a game....and it's way addictive. :)

I think I like Character creation the best tho. So much fun to make costumes.

that would make a cool new clan in the empire. we could call it the the League of Legendary Heros or something like that would be cool :D