Wednesday Raid 2/11/04

Crystalinne

I have class until 9:45 PM EST, but I will try and come late if you're still up there. I can 2-box a wizzy to get me up there if I need to. I go up there with a group every now and then and slaughter the named and I know a nice place to set up camp if it's the namers you want to go after. I am currrently working on the Marsinger Priest No. 2 Quest and would like the chance to get an Etched Priest's Crest (which drops from Vengeance Golems, Vicars, Templars, High Priests) and Vengeful Dust someday in the near future.

This is what I have currently - Gem of Faith

This is the goal I am working on at the moment - Gem of Piety

This is what I hope to get to in the future - Gem of Transcendence

This is the final quest item, same for all classes (but I will stop at the 3rd) - Marsinger's Glimmering Gem

I can't say how many hours I've been up there trying to get an Etched Priest's Crest to drop. I've seen all other Crests drop, but the stupid Priest's one. If I'm not able to attend this raid, I will go up again on my own and bring a group with me to do this quest. The first step is pretty easy, and has good stats. The only thing is that since I'm only going to bring up one group, everyone will have to be level 65. However, if something drops and no one in the group needs it, we can always come pick you up (did that for Shaddoww when the warrior part dropped). Anyway, just wanted to post some info on this quest for those who weren't aware of it.

Dropkick -

This raid will not be taking place. Crystalinne has been removed from the guild.

As for your leading - I understand but will miss your energy and verve on raids. We will probably cross paths in norrath sometime - please take the good you had while in ML with you, and find a great place to have fun and enjoy the game of EQ all over again.

Best wishes in all your ventures.

Archived