Baking (cheap and easy)

Crystalinne

Cheaper and easier -

Bake to 191 - Do Pinemyer Pasta

Requires: Noodles, Spices, Jug of Sauces can combine in a spit or oven

Noodles are created by combining 1 egg with Flour and water. The number of noodles created is determined by the egg used (as it is with clumps of dough).

Between this and the lesser numbers, try making Frost Giant Steaks from the dead Velious FG's (triv 142) or filleting Bear or Lion meat (used for Halas Meat Pies if you take baking further) (trivs at 143).

The best place to farm eggs is in Lavastorm. the target mob is Lave Balistik's, they dont drop them everytime but some times they drop 2. when made into dough those eggs yeild 15. Makes it a little easier on ya. And I have found that Thurg is the best place to make the Halas 10lb pies. The only thing you cant buy there is the Wolf and Mammoth meat. I have found the Mysty Thicket is a good place to farm or vendor dive for Wolf meat. Mammoth meat I usally /ooc buying mammoth meat in EF...lots of newbs kill for exp and dont really know the value of it.

And If your wrist is getting tired of all those combines hold off on tradeskills till the 10th of feb...your gonna love the new tradeskill window ( tryed it on test server ) do whole stacks of combines with a single click as long as you have all items in your inv. :)

Archived